Bellazon

The Bellazon Cup of Nations IV

Prettyphile

I'm assuming we can start making up some teams? 

England: Rosie Huntington Whiteley (A: 378), Jourdan Dunn (B: 68), Malaika Firth (C:21)

Sweden: Elsa Hosk (A: 257), Frida Gustvasson (B:113), Kelly Gale (C:21)

Malaika is 100% Kenyan

Firth was born in Mombasa, Kenya and moved to Barking, a suburban town in east London, when she was seven years old. She is biracial, of half European descent.[5] Her family in Kenya belongs to the ethnic group of the Giriam

England: Rosie Huntington Whiteley (A: 378), Jourdan Dunn (B: 68), Malaika Firth (C:21)

Malaika is 100% Kenyan

Firth was born in Mombasa, Kenya and moved to Barking, a suburban town in east London, when she was seven years old. She is biracial, of half European descent.[5] Her family in Kenya belongs to the ethnic group of the Giriam

She's a British citizen and identifies as British, but I'll look around and find someone else.

Just saying but Ilary Blasi is not a model. I mean, modeling is not her real job. She's just a show girl and works for television, she was the face of several minor italian brands but this doesn't define her as a model.

I'm just saying because I'm italian and I kinda know what she does! xD

Malaika is 100% Kenyan

I think the standard should be:  What would be your first choice for an Olympic National team?  And it makes sense considering the roots of this competition, right?

In Malaika's case I think we can say it would be Britain.

Brazil - Adriana Lima (A), Lais Ribeiro (B) & Daniela Braga ©

Someone nominated Lais before you. Let me know who you want to replace her with.

I actually had Lais first but perixodeblonde keeps editing her post to add new people and it's impossible to keep track o.o

Guess I'll take Luma Grothe then, I'm also changing Denmark to be Nina Agdal, Terese Pagh Teglgaard & Solveig.

Malaika is 100% Kenyan

She's a British citizen and identifies as British, but I'll look around and find someone else.

Alright then I'm move her to the UK