Bellazon

The Bellazon Cup of Nations IV

Prettyphile

Upon digging I found out her dad is a diplomat from the country Ireland. o.o  She's Irish, not British then, however Ireland falls under the blanket of the UK.

So it looks like Stella needs to be replaced from the Belgium team, or you have to create an UK team Clauds? I'll hold off on adding her to the list,

Brazil: Alessandra Ambrosio [A], Simone Villas Boas , Agatha Moreira [C]

^ Stella lived in NZ I think since she was 14 so she did high school + uni here. I don't think she has any Belgian citizenship or something, nor does she identify as Belgian :/ She usually refers to herself as Irish/British in the interviews she does. 

Stella lived in Belgium until she was 13 and she is 23, that is more than half of her life o.O. She can say she feels Irish/British or wherever the fuck she wants, the fact is she spent more than half of her life in Belgium :idk: I'm pretty sure she holds Belgian citizenship because she was born there and lived there a long time, she probably holds dual citizenship: Irish/British & Belgian.

Heck I've been living in Argentina for a while now but that doesn't mean I'm Argentinian now, I'm still pretty much Venezuelan even if I have zero relationship with anyone in that country.

^ In this interview she claims that she's British: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmyije_stella-maxwell-model-at-work-jc-jitrois-lookbook-ftv_shortfilms@3:00. It is weird though that her dad is an Irish diplomat, but she considers herself British. Like an Irish/Northern Irish mix-up (they are two distinct nations and identify as so). All in all, idk where this leaves her, nationality speaking.

Actually citizenship laws are pretty specific. When a diplomat brings their family abroad and they have children they retain the citizenship of their parents. And as her father was a diplomat for Northern Ireland, the only part of Ireland that is still legally part of England she would be able to relate herself as British/Irish, even though she has lived outside of U.K for the vast majority of her life.

I would nominate

Iselin Steiro - Siri Tollerød - Frida Aasen

Hanna Sørheim - Lise Olsen - Helene Hammer

Kristine Frøseth - Merethe Hopland - Polina Sova

Iris Lie - Sophia Lie - Ragnhild Jevne

Vendela Kirsebom is not Swedish…

Vendela Kirsebom is born in Norway,

grew up in Sweden... and lives now in Norway!

She was also married to a norwegian man here

in Norway and have 2 girls...

She is definitely Norwegian!

Her mother and grandmother is also from Norway :)

Yes of course - I completely forgot.

Vendela was born in Sweden of Norwegian mother :)

But I know that she has a Norwegian passport and

has been Norwegian now after she settled here in

Norway and married - this I have read, but not on wikipedia :)

... A question?
Can I nominate someone models without that I must follow it up?
I'm just back here when I have some time off from work :)

I think if any person says "I'm British, that's the country I identify with and represent" than they're British. The girls that have dual citizenship/reside in the US permanently for work still usually say "I'm Polish/Dutch/French. I like how LeBron put it, which Olympic team would they cheer for. :idk:

... I can cheer for the Brazilian team but that doesn't mean I'm Brazilian, and to use that mentality as a means of identifying yourself with somewhere is beyond silly. Leebo Freeman quite frequently identifies himself as British, but he was born and raised in Florida... so because he feels that he likes Britain more at some point means he's British? That's absolutely ridiculous, but hey whatever you want to believe..

I would nominate

Iselin Steiro - Siri Tollerød - Frida Aasen

Hanna Sørheim - Lise Olsen - Helene Hammer

Kristine Frøseth - Merethe Hopland - Polina Sova

Iris Lie - Sophia Lie - Ragnhild Jevne

Are they all from Norway? And C teams? So confused.. lol

Edit: NM looked them up myself.