Bellazon

anyone can help me? jolidon fall winter 2013

Fehm

Bianca has lighter colored eyes. This model has dark brown eyes. Also, the eyebrows are shaped differently. Look where the natural arch is to Bianca's eye. The mystery girl arch is much further out and much more flat.

The eye colour is a good observation. As for the eyebrows, I was also struck by that at first, but have a look at all the images in Bianca's two portfolios linked above. They're not the same in all the pictures--bushy in some, thinner in others--so that's not decisive. But the eye colour might be.

I wasn't talking about the thinness of her brow but where her natural arch is. The model in question brows are almost flat with her natural arch close to her temples than the middle of her eye. Bianca's eyebrows have a very high arched situated in the middle of her eye which is what most women wish they have/had. 

Even if the model in question groomed her brows differently you can't magically change where the hair grows.  If the model have over plucked eyebrows where we didn't know her natural hair growth occurred, I would agree with you. That's why the over plucked eyebrow model is harder to identify because eyebrows can really change the way a face looks and how they do a models makeup. Also, the over pluck eyebrow can be groomed differently each time at various stages of hair growth. The over plucked eyebrow is passe and usually associated with certain eastern European models, as that look is favored in that market, especially in glamour lingerie work. That is not the case here. This model looks like she barely touches her brows where as Bianca's are perfectly groomed. You can tell that they Bianca's filled in with a gel or pencil as well where this model doesn't need that.

I know that's a lot of info on brows but there are times where you can use eyebrows to confirm/deny a model identification. LOL

I'd also like to add that I've seen natural blue eyes of exemplary color quality in real life turn dull grey or even brown upon being poorly lit for a photograph, or even photoshopped to be another color. I cant point to hundreds of examples of this.  Just take any model known for her "incredible" blue eyes and see what happens in a google search to her eyecolor.  It gets totally lost many times.

For example: Candice Swanepoel or Alexis Bledel or Nadia Bjorlin

It's all proving 1 thing - Many times the id match we seek is done by assembling lots of physical clues together, as a team. Some lead to consensus, others not.  I guess it's the fun part of all this.  I've even had to resort to tooth shape and belly-button knot to help - and that's sometimes the only thing they haven't yet photoshopped to be homogenized.

MK, I should have known that you wouldn't like it that I actually agreed with you! :) :) :)

But to Xerus's point, here is an image of Bianca and a crop of the mystery Jolidon model:

post-31960-0-1446411762-71164_thumb.jpg post-31960-0-1446411762-72387_thumb.jpg

Absolutely no resemblance there that I can see. And those eyebrows couldn't possibly look more different!

Okay, to be serious, I don't know if it's her. Here there's a similarity, in other photos less.

MK, I should have known that you wouldn't like it that I actually agreed with you! :) :) :)

But to Xerus's point, here is an image of Bianca and a crop of the mystery Jolidon model:

post-43653-0-1446411763-53859_thumb.jpg post-43653-0-1446411763-54665_thumb.jpg

Absolutely no resemblance there that I can see. And those eyebrows couldn't possibly look more different!

Okay, to be serious, I don't know if it's her. Here there's a similarity, in other photos less.

see i thought you weren't agreeing with me. LOL.  The eye area reminds me of Latin American models like Monica Castillo

post-43653-0-1446411763-49453_thumb.png

I am not saying it's a Latin model but that type of eye with the flatter eyebrow is more prevalent with models with Indigenous South American ancestry (ie non-European South Americans). She could be Native American which also has the common eye shape. Even some Russian's have that too.  I know I am casting a wider net but maybe that will help someone. 

the thing that can be throwing us off is the fact her eyebrows are ungroomed. maybe in all her agency photos she has waxed eyebrows which frame her face differently. That's all I was really saying in my post. I just wanted you guys to think outside the box. Not to disagree with you. LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

Here are a couple more of the mystery woman, doing Jolidan 2013/2014 work.  Hair up this time.

d79972288066186.jpg ed3fea288066189.jpg

in the second picture you can tell that she is only an A or B cup with that extreme airbrush contouring. the first picture looks like she is a C or a D. when i have more time, i will look through every Romanian site possible. lol

• 3 weeks later...

thats because they book mostly from france and from a couple of agencies some of which are now defunct. most of these images are older which means you have to think a little outside the box. the types of models they use don't necessarily last in paris which makes it so much harder. sometimes its easier to find a commercial model in a different location. Usually if a model is placed in Paris, she usually has an agency in Brussels or Zurich/Geneva because it's easier to get work in those markets. (Hopefully for your sake the model still has agencies in those places). This way the models have tearsheets in French which make clients believe they work enough in France to make them want to book them. what makes identifying some of these girls is when the use an image/editorial model newface whose images don't look like the type of model who would work for Jolidon so we would never consider them. This is one of the reason why French catalogs are so hard to id especial when they use French print models or Eastern European types who mostly do runway.

Karol Jamarillo would never have an agency in Romania unless she booked a lot of campaign for Jolidon which would make an agency there want to have her. It's like Leonisa. It's a Colombian brand that does book from Colombia occasionally but mostly they book from Miami which is why we are seeing more and more Brazilians, Americans, and Europeans being booked for those jobs. Its like Nelly sometimes booking from Elite Miami or London to get a more ethnically diverse models in their catalog. I would search Paris agencies with commercial models before looking for them else where. Then, Brussels, Zurich, Geneva, and Hamburg/Munich. If the Latin type model in being used and you don't find them in Germany, then go to Miami. 

Found more pictures of the girl and i'm sure she's not Karol Jamarillo.

When you look the Jolidon's model in front, you can see that the eyes, eyebrows, nose and even the mouth doesn't look alike. Once again... that's my humble opinion. 

The mysterious lady                               Karol Jamarillo

image.jpg 10294468_217554335121165_863204607156611

image.png 10300310_217554368454495_455079007760985

image.jpg 7751_182750061934926_2073604276_n.jpg

The 3 mystery woman images you found mon ami, n'est-ce pas "mysterious" lady from his first post.

I am pretty confident that the person we struggled over is Karol.  I think that was a splendid id by MK.

Here is one of Karol from the 2013 Leonisa fashion show.  You still don't think the id is correct, based on the images he posted originally?

post-31303-0-1446411766-39586_thumb.jpg

If you're on Facebook you can see here that's the same collection and same mysterious girl.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.586537791432102.1073741839.315095171909700&type=3

If you find me the confirmation Karol worked for Jolidon... maybe I will change my opinion. But for the moment, I'm still convinced that she's not the girl.

I found her Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. There's not trace of Jolidon. I will try to have a confirmation from her... don't know if she talk to her fans! I send her a message... i'm waiting for an answer :)

For the moment, without proof, we have to say that my opinion and yours is just speculation :)

With all my respect, à bientôt mon ami ;)

• 2 months later...