Bellazon

MODELS LEAGUE III - RESULTS

Prettyphile

Thank you to everyone who stuck around and voted :)  In a couple weeks we can run the comp again but with totally new girls.

And just like that it began snowing once I was finished. o.o

To SB:

:heart:

Once again, awesome comp Pretty! I enjoyed participating on it, both nominating and voting.

I liked the top 10, and it had some interesting surprises. Also happy to see Alexandria taking the first place!

And such a great song!!  :chicken:  :chicken:

Finally Edita and Dioni are getting the slots they deserve. They usually end up MUCH lower.... I´m surprised by the top 10 but absolutely NOT dissapointed, all are gorgeous ladies :heart:

Thank you Pretty for the comp and I´m already looking forward to the next one (and I also hope this time I´ll be more around to be able to vote!!)

Thanks for the comp Pretty! :chicken:

Shocked by some results, but not too many. Some girls don't work for me as a whole, but when you break apart their features they truely are stunning. :heart:

I'm shocked Hailey C ranked so high on her body scores  :ninja:  And that Candice ranked much lower than I"d suspect :p