Bellazon

On 6/26/2016 at 6:30 PM, modelknowledge said:

Kathleen Sorbara with way lighter hair. 

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/55899-kathleen-sorbara/

Sweet! Thanks, @modelknowledge! :woohoo: That takes care of #5!  And @pitounsky  confirmed #1 as Marilia Moreno!

On 6/26/2016 at 6:31 PM, modelknowledge said:

@hairmodelfan did we id all of them?

No, I still need to ID #2, #3, #8, and #9.  Also, I need to confirm if #4 is Viktoria Vamosi, which I believe it is her, as well as ID which "Katie/Katherine/Kathryn" #6 is confirm if #6 is Katy Farmer, and which "Nicole" #7 is.  But I feel we are making progress. :yes:

Edited by hairmodelfan
Thanks for the confirmation on #4, pitounsky! And I think #6 is Katy Farmer.

On 6/28/2016 at 3:24 PM, modelknowledge said:

can you just post the models who haven't been id'd?

Victoria had a thread. Not sure were it went to. A lot of threads have just disappeared.

I'll try to do that.
I just don't want to clutter things so that people can get a good look.

Yeah, I can't find too many things on Viktoria, it seems there are a few scattered across the web.

This time I'll post #6.

I've already posted that she did a video with Bumble and Bumble.

On 1/31/2015 at 4:25 PM, hairmodelfan said:

#6. Rewind Technique model from this video, I think her name is "Katie" or "Katherine" or "Kathryn"; she also is in a Beth Minardi Trailer and a BM intro video, both directed by Robert Lynden

I think she is "Katy Farmer"?:

(Beth Minardi) BM Trailer 2 -HD snap2.jpgBeth Minardi Intro by Robert Lynden snap6.jpg(Beth Minardi) BM Trailer 2 -HD snap19.jpgBeth Minardi Intro by Robert Lynden snap11.jpgBeth Minardi Intro by Robert Lynden snap13.jpg(Beth Minardi) BM Trailer 2 -HD snap43.jpgBeth Minardi Intro by Robert Lynden snap19.jpg(Beth Minardi) BM Trailer 2 -HD snap46.jpgBeth Minardi Intro by Robert Lynden snap20.jpgBeth Minardi Intro by Robert Lynden snap21.jpgBeth Minardi Intro by Robert Lynden snap25.jpg

Sorry I couldn't stick with just 5 this time, I feel there are a number of screenshots that just give you a good look of her face. :idk:

I'll probably post the others when I can at a later time. Though I'm thinking posting the others as ones get ID'ed maybe an easier way of doing this without overwhelming anyone at the moment. :idk:

Sharing #9's photos. Might as well, I guess. :idk:

#9.  Redhead midway through the video, her name seems to be "Delaney":

Feb_MinardiWebinar.jpgfeb_webmaxresdefault.jpgCj4JidbWYAAmbVd.jpg13260946_980362648751020_738053975_n.jpg

Update: she's Delaney Coyle.

Edited by hairmodelfan
Delaney Coyle

• 2 weeks later...

I guess for my next "bump", I'll repost #3.  Whose first name I still haven't figured out yet. :hmm:

Obviously, if you need anymore shots of her, I guess you can just look at the OP. I kind of found it a little difficult to choose the shots I thought would work best here. :idk:

#3. "Dark Victory" model from this tutorial video, also appears in this video, too, I believe:

Brunette-hilighting-before.jpg513.jpgCover0113.jpgJ65967_BMS_1112_TechManual-page-017.jpgBeth Minardi Signature- Overview snap6.jpgBeth Minardi Signature- Overview snap12.jpgBeth Minardi Signature- Overview snap13.jpgBeth Minardi Signature- Overview snap15.jpgBeth Minardi Signature- Overview snap16.jpgBeth Minardi Signature- Overview snap18.jpgBeth Minardi Signature- Overview snap23.jpg

On 12/28/2015 at 11:39 AM, hairmodelfan said:

Found a "behind the scenes" photo of #3, with hair stylist Stephen Wang and was also taken by Robert Lynden.

12238142_10207839170321401_5622392687428774920_o.jpg

On 12/28/2015 at 11:39 AM, hairmodelfan said:

At the shoot: Beth Minardi, Stephen Wang, Gion Vincent, Joseph Suarez, Angelia Polsinelli, Burke Daniel.

And we still need to figure out who #8 is, which "Katherine" #6 is to confirm if #6 is Katy Farmer, which "Nicole" #7 is, which "Delaney" #9 is, and which "Sarah" #2 is. :hmm:

Maybe these two screenshots of #6 or "Katie/Katherine/Kathryn" might be better shots of her face, and one of them is before the hair coloring:

katie.jpgREWIND WRAP with Beth Minardi Signature.jpg

Edit: As I said, I think it is Katy Farmer.

Edited by hairmodelfan
Might be Katie Farmer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...