Bellazon

Lie To Me Game

PinkCouture

2. Your same sex crush is Chris Pratt. I don't think you've ever mentioned him lol, everything else I think we covered in conversation :p But I know you like Evans and Pine instead :D

EDIT: Ohhh yeah buddy. I'll put up mine soon.

Hahaha I was thinking you'd guess that cause you know I like Pine hahaha. Good work.

The Oranje were less than 2km from me, sorry folks if you guessed that. It is actually 4. I nearly drowned once, because I actually nearly drowned twice.

And I bet you acted like a real baby about it. :rofl:   Learn how to swim! :flower:

I don't know who the Oranges are but you should have TPed their house.

Kev who even likes country music though? :rofl: Especially in Aus :p 

And I bet you acted like a real baby about it. :rofl:   Learn how to swim! :flower:

I don't know who the Oranges are but you should have TPed their house.

Of course I was, I was like 7, and trying to run after my Nemo ball in the water since it slipped out my hand thanks to the wind. I was a little too adventurous when younger :D

Oranje = Dutch Royals. Their stuff is pretty intense. One of their palaces is next to a forest called the Haagse Bos, and there are always two police guards by the gates on the road. I remember once that my friend's schoolbus hit a woman on a bike right opposite them and it wasn't a pleasant sight. Her entire face was practically splattered on the road. 

Nah not really. We don't like country music much here. We have own version of country music and I hate that too lol. Keith Urban isn't that popular here. He is known not for being a country singer but for being married to Nicole Kidman.

The hardcore true blue aussies do love the music but it's less country and more aussie rock than anything.

I know Raf I should have made it a harder lie lol.

2. I am a wine expert, i can guess where a wine is coming from just by smelling it ?

EDIT  Damn, i'm right ... :D Me i thought you was an alcoholic, i was wrong :p I hate wine me too lol

I have to make one i guess...