Bellazon

Lie To Me Game

PinkCouture

^ Loves bacon? I'm pretty sure I know the last one is true :rofl:

By the way, this is pretty much the "go-to" icebreaker the first time you meet with a club or study group at any point in college and since this semester just started up for me a couple of weeks ago I think I've already played this game 4 times over the past 2 weeks and I hate it. I'm tired of the lies. The truth will set you free.

By the way, this is pretty much the "go-to" icebreaker the first time you meet with a club or study group at any point in college and since this semester just started up for me a couple of weeks ago I think I've already played this game 4 times over the past 2 weeks and I hate it. I'm tired of the lies. The truth will set you free.

Oh is it? :laugh: I don't recall playing this game at either of the universities I attended :notsure: But that could b/c the first week of college I was in the hospital :/ Or the fact I wasn't part of many clubs and I wasn't fond of study groups b/c I don't like sharing my notes. Besides, most other people's notes sucked so it didn't benefit me to study with them :no2::cain:

4 times over the past 2 week!? :mellow: You must be all truthed/lied out!!! :rofl::yes: :|  However in your post there is one statement I know is a lie..."The truth will set you free" ;)

Oh is it? :laugh: I don't recall playing this game at either of the universities I attended :notsure: But that could b/c the first week of college I was in the hospital :/ Or the fact I wasn't part of many clubs and I wasn't fond of study groups b/c I don't like sharing my notes. Besides, most other people's notes sucked so it didn't benefit me to study with them :no2::cain:

4 times over the past 2 week!? :mellow: You must be all truthed/lied out!!! :rofl::yes: :|  However in your post there is one statement I know is a lie..."The truth will set you free" ;)

I'm not really big on clubs but considering my course load I find study groups very helpful and having to come up with two believable truths and a lie amongst a group of strangers is probably a more stressful experience than actually studying

If you think about it this game is not that different from some of the other Gen Talk games like, I Love..., I Hate..., I am..., Guilty or Not Guilty, Yes or No, What made you smile/laugh today?, Have You Ever..., etc. In fact you could probably pull inspiration or info from those other games ;) Also, you are allowed to be creative and think outside the box in your post :yes:

-------------------------------------------

My guess for Lebron: 1. Played Basketball and Football in Highschool

EDIT: I got it right (Y)

Edited by PinkCouture