Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

:wave:

Refaelishop; Thanks for repyling to my question about Bar being in Israel. I'm sure you would really love to have lunch with Bar in Tel Aviv. You're funny!

One day when bar will really want to go to eat with normal people we will see what I will say...

Bar is only dating famouse and rich stars like Leo but this is normal for famouse people

In Israel most models are dating football players

:laugh:

Att. few photos from Accessorize

Hope Bar will do this next year as well as i think it was one of her best works that I saw untill today!

---

Bar Refaeli online shop

http://sites.google.com/site/refaelishop/

post-23854-1227450502_thumb.jpg

post-23854-1227450533_thumb.jpg

post-23854-1227450571_thumb.jpg

post-23854-1227450613_thumb.jpg

post-23854-1227450652_thumb.jpg

post-23854-1227450681_thumb.jpg

post-23854-1227450696_thumb.jpg

post-23854-1227450706_thumb.jpg

post-23854-1227450716_thumb.jpg

post-23854-1227450728_thumb.jpg

French, are you sure this is an authentic interview??? :blink: Who is Marc Brown who signed this article? I honestly doubt DiCaprio or any other busy celebrities would take their precious time to give an interview to a beauty/decoration/gardening magazine?

btw, most of DiCaprio's comments ressemble word by word with the completed made-up interview he never gave to a FOX's reporter. Please be careful with what you read.

Many magazine take interview who come from the others magazine and Leo tells almost nothing on his private life

so if Leo doesn't really talk about his private life why would you believe it? Are you sure he really said he was single? And that other site u said is just a blog spot.

http://celebspotter.theinstantblogger.com/...e-market-again/

French, are you sure this is an authentic interview??? :blink: Who is Marc Brown who signed this article? I honestly doubt DiCaprio or any other busy celebrities would take their precious time to give an interview to a beauty/decoration/gardening magazine?

btw, most of DiCaprio's comments ressemble word by word with the completed made-up interview he never gave to a FOX's reporter. Please be careful with what you read.

Many magazine take interview who come from the others magazine and Leo tells almost nothing on his private life

so if Leo doesn't really talk about his private life why would you believe it? Are you sure he really said he was single? And that other site u said is just a blog spot.

yes im sure , he really said he was single

Rainyday since you were asking what the article says here it is btw this article is from the 7th of November:

In Hollywood, you will be called "sex symbol of Hollywood." Does it please you (laughs)

"I do not know how you answer this question. I think it is better to have this kind of nickname rather than being treated "the actor most ugly of Hollywood." Frankly, I do not have the soul of a sex symbol but simply trying to be myself. "

You are considered as one of the single most requested by the gent women. Is it hard to find a soul mate?

"In love, I think it is useless to be pressed. I am currently single but I really want to get married and raise a family. When the time comes, I do not therefore fall to my responsibilities. I hope to have the chance one day to find the woman of my life and have children with them. The soul mate may be difficult to discover. I think we should simply be open to a person who is ready to love and comfort. "

At 93 years, your grandmother, Helene Indenbirken passed away last August. How do you live now his absence?

"My grandmother was a person completely out of the ordinary. It is very difficult for me to talk and even more to turn the page. It was a remarkable woman who played a prominent place in my life. I felt like my second mother. She had great humor and wit. There is not a day where I do not think about it. I am also convinced that it continues to live in the afterlife and monitors me in what I'm. "

Guys i'm really sorry i know this for Bar not Leo. After this i will not post something that has to do with Leo unless if its a Leo and Bar sighting or pictures, etc...

yes im sure , he really said he was single

Positive? Bcuz it might be bullshit.

no news about bar! only that she is the second sexiest women, that stupid story about leo and kate bosworth, and people are believing that interview leo gave saying he was single. i don't believe it because the interview was published on the 7th and leo and bar were seen together on the 9th unless if they are friends with benefits which i doubt. and didn't leo's mom said that she likes bar?

Thanks Shellars24 for translating the Leo article. It sounds really bogus and you brought up something that I didn't notice. The interview came out November 7th and Leo was with Bar in Los Angeles on the 9th like you pointed out. I don't think Leo said he was single and the whole interview might not even be real. I agree with you that Bar would not be in a "friends with benefits" relationship with Leo. Bar is too smart and way too pretty to settle for that kind of relationship.

Hopefully there will be phots of Bar in Israel soon or in Los Angeles which is her primary residence because Bar is definately still with Leo. Trashy tabloids need to lay off and leave them alone!

IMO:

Leo said that his Single b/c his not MARRIED ...

But for me it's obvious that he & Bar still together!

Vous êtes considéré comme l’un des acteurs célibataires les plus sollicités par la gent féminine. Est-ce difficile de trouver l’âme sœur ?

« En amour, je pense qu’il ne sert à rien d’être pressé. Je suis actuellement célibataire mais j’ai très envie de me marier et de fonder une famille. Lorsque le moment viendra, je ne reculerai donc pas devant mes responsabilités. J’espère avoir la chance un jour de trouver la femme de ma vie et d’avoir des enfants avec celle-ci. L’âme sœur est peut être difficile à découvrir. Je crois qu’il faut simplement être ouvert à une personne qui est prête à vous aimer et réconforter. »

Je suis actuellement célibataire want to say in english i don't have girlfriend

IMO:

Leo said that his Single b/c his not MARRIED ...

But for me it's obvious that he & Bar still together!

Vous êtes considéré comme l’un des acteurs célibataires les plus sollicités par la gent féminine. Est-ce difficile de trouver l’âme s

I everybody! According to the New York Post Bar was in Barbados last week. Looks like it could be related to the S.I. swimsuit issue. How exciting for Bar! It seems that from there Bar went to Israel and she is possibly now in Los Angeles.

November 25, 2008 --

MODEL Bar Refaeli hates to fly - or maybe she just hates to tip. A fellow passenger on a six-person flight from Barbados to Canouan Island last week told Page Six the sultry sometime-girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio "was frantically e-mailing on her BlackBerry once she saw the tiny plane." But what really ruffled Refaeli's feathers was when "the porter asked her for a tip after putting her luggage under the plane, and that got her even more steamed." A few days later, our spy saw a "refreshed and happier" model boarding "the hotel owner's private plane to Barbados." Reps for Refaeli could not be reach.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11252008/gossi...ping_140608.htm

November 25, 2008 --

MODEL Bar Refaeli hates to fly - or maybe she just hates to tip. A fellow passenger on a six-person flight from Barbados to Canouan Island last week told Page Six the sultry sometime-girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio "was frantically e-mailing on her BlackBerry once she saw the tiny plane." But what really ruffled Refaeli's feathers was when "the porter asked her for a tip after putting her luggage under the plane, and that got her even more steamed." A few days later, our spy saw a "refreshed and happier" model boarding "the hotel owner's private plane to Barbados." Reps for Refaeli could not be reach.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11252008/gossi...ping_140608.htm