Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I think Bar stopped working so much because she didn't feel like it :idk: She already did everything she wanted and has been working since she was a child, so I can see why she'd be happy to go back home, relax and enjoy the money she's made. She's far from the Kardashians, Bar shares little from her personal life and sharing her wedding pictures with Hola! is nothing, most of celebrities do it these day so I see nothing wrong with it, is not like she badly needed the money, I think she just decided to share it with the fans and such and also Hola! is a magazine she's done a lot of things in the past. 

I'm the first one to wish she was working more, I think she is amazing model. But seeing she has been working since a very young age and doesn't need the $$, I can see why she slowed down so much.

What is wrong with you guys? She is great model BUT IN FIRST - HUMAN BEING! Dont forget that. If she wants to slow down its her right to do that and you have to f*** off. and compare her to Kardashians? She is more than that. And you tell that because she hang out with Kim in the past? BECAUSE SHE DID. and now "miss her" on her husband's concert. If they like each other its not your f****** business.

And someone say "Yay, after 4 days without social media activity she shared yesterday something new. " SHE had her wedding at this time. Now its her time to get married and have kids. Dont lose your sh** when this happen.

Calm down.

I only said that she now makes her money like the Kardashians, not that she was a Kardashian.

The Kardashian model has become a viable way of monetizing fame, so it's not like it's an insult.

The Kardashian clan are hardly the only ones doing this, though few have been quite so successful in squeezing out every last drop of value.

Not surprised that Bar cashed in on the wedding pictures.

She seems to have transitioned from model into career celebrity like Kim Kardashian and that is how those people make their money.

Yeah she used to be my fav model but in the last few years shes been a complete letdown. 

Thank good Emily DiDonato appeared just in time though

same.

If she is doing some international work is just because her mother is her manager and push her . But Bar never been ambitious. She just decided to modelling for the money (and because her mom wanted to ). But if she stayed focus especially after Leo (in 2011 she broke up and worked a lot) she could've been even on vogue ,in my opinion of course. She just got bored and decided to settle down.. we knew it then she used to date Adi for 3 months back in 2012 and the dumped him..then after 1 year she come back togheter and the year after they got married..I mean, she just want to create a family. But it's kind of weird that in the hola magazine interview she said that for now she doesnt want to have kids when she always said she wanted them..maybe after the mick jagger thing adi promised her to get marry if she would come back and so they are now married but Adi isn't ready for kids yet (even if he is 40s LOL) .

About the Kardashian's thing i get what you mean , she is more into the celebrity lifestyle than model lifestyle(wich is harder) and she can do this kind of lifestyle thanks to Leo..let's be real here.  And i don't like the kardashian but can you tell me why she is so far from the kardashian in your opinion ? Kendall Jenner (i don't even like her ) is of couse pushed more thanks to her family but she actually work a lots more of Bar and I think it's just because she wanted this carrer more than Bar.  And what you mean for Bar is a private person ? I think she was private when she was with Leo(because he wanted to) but  Bar isn't that private she always share pictures not related to works or lots of pictures with her husband making out.   :Angel:  :Angel:   But i think that if she is happy like that good for her .  :flower: