Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I saw the pictures and they didn't look fake at all. I'm 99% sure it's her. There's also a video that apparently confirms it's her but I didn't see it so IDK.

However, thankfully for her no one seems to care about her pictures that much since JLaw & Kate Upton got leaked too and those women are far more popular than Bar is, so she's lucky she was just another name in the bunch, the pictures were pretty hardcore :ninja:

^ They were deleted everywhere because everyone started suing left and right so the pictures/videos were taken down by hosting websites. They will come back online sooner or later tho, apparently there's a legal loophole so the hacker may be able to post them again.

However in the pictures you can spot some of her beauty marks and ever her earnings, and you see a little bit of the side of her face too. I didn't see the video but as far as I was told you can see even more of her body and beauty marks there.