Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar is prooobably too short, for the runway you have to be at least 5'9, and as for not being thin enough, french....wow, her body is perfect so I'm not sure where you get off saying she's not thin enough <_< She's curvy and her body is ridiculous (In a good way) she's perfect for VS.

bar is 5'9

Bar is prooobably too short, for the runway you have to be at least 5'9, and as for not being thin enough, french....wow, her body is perfect so I'm not sure where you get off saying she's not thin enough <_< She's curvy and her body is ridiculous (In a good way) she's perfect for VS.

bar is 5'9

I've seen Heidi and she's shorter than that and it seems to me that Marisa :ninja: is a bunch shorter than that. I agree with you about VSFS. I kinda really wanted to see Tori Praver in it but am glad now that she isn't there. She's doing high fashion now and going places with that...so, pfffffffffffft, on VS :laugh: :laugh:

I think bar can easly be VS model for sure

also please note that VS is totally not only the runway

but I also sure this is her wish as most models want to be VS models

the world is totally changing and most of the work and promotion is going to be the internet and not as it used to be untill now

and this is where Bar is much better than any other model they can or ever found

VS is losing money every day for not taking her but it will be in the end.

In the last 3 years Bar did few worldwide works - from barzil to UK - accessorize was very big - and few other international companies

about the underwear Bar now did bonita de mas

http://www.zimbio.com/Bar+Rafaeli/articles...i+in+sexy+shoot

:laugh:

I wasn't sure how tall she was, but she doesn't look super tall so I was just assuming when I said I didn't think she was tall enough. But I agree, I really think she's perfect for VS, she's cute and sexy, but in the end its really her decision if she does VS or not, and VS's decision too of course, but I really think she could be an angel some day, she has a better body than some of the other angels.

But I agree, I really think she's perfect for VS, she's cute and sexy, but in the end its really her decision if she does VS or not, and VS's decision too of course, but I really think she could be an angel some day, she has a better body than some of the other angels.

I 100% agree :laugh:

But I agree, I really think she's perfect for VS, she's cute and sexy, but in the end its really her decision if she does VS or not, and VS's decision too of course, but I really think she could be an angel some day, she has a better body than some of the other angels.

I 100% agree :laugh:

Me too ... In fact Bar is part of my wish list of Angels

Adria, Alessandra, Karolina, Izabel, Marisa, Bar & Isabeli ... My Dream Angels :heart: hahahaha

I really hope to see her w/VS someday