Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sure most models are somewhat pretty...but she really really isn't that hot or sexy or beautiful! She looks like any cute blonde girl in the city, decent and cute, but not really anything to rave about, as far as models go.

My gosh, Leo dumped Gisele for THIS?!?!?! :shock:

Not to mention Gisele seems to be very funny, down to earth and made just..oh I don't know a measly $15 million last year!! Seriously Gisele to This...it Boggles the mind!!! :no:

hopefully people aren't going out with other people just because of the way they look... if they are, too bad for them. otherwise, this girl is pretty damn hot, I'm sure she's going to have something going for her

hopefully people aren't going out with other people just because of the way they look... if they are, too bad for them. otherwise, this girl is pretty damn hot, I'm sure she's going to have something going for her

I'm just saying, I don't get what the fuss is about :blink: Like facewise, she just doesn't stack up to Leo's exes- Bridget Hall and Gisele. There's nothing particular great about her- just okay. I'm surprised that's all that Leo picked her, cuz I usually like his taste in women. So yeh, hopefully she's got a good personality.

I think the bottom line is... I wouldn't kick her out of bed. but I WOULD kick Leo out of bed. way out. in fact, how did he get into my bed in the first place?? that's breaking and entering, so I'd be within my rights to give him a little judo chop as I'm defenestrating him.

so back to the Bar pics!