Bellazon

I confess...

bryan

Yes, I am French. Lust me.

You're more Kiki than French lol i think excepted some OLD granny... i never ever saw a girl with arm pit not shaved ... but maybe it's different in Paris :p

first of all, I am not dirty, i am taking a shower twice a day (morning & night) and I can't wash my hair because I had a bad allergies to something (shitty l'oreal certainly) and I can't wash my hair for 1 month and it's a total nightmare for me.

The doctor told me I am going to be able to wash my hair with warm water maybe next week but only water. I can't wait!

And hairs are not dirty. I don't have hair on my legs (thank you genetics)  The hair on my arm pit are blond and so few and short that no one ever noticed it's there. If I was a brunette with a big bush maybe I will.

And I'd like men with a big bush between their legs and under their arms will do the same... Since it's a dirty for a woman, it's also dirty for a man right?

Well don't call people "dirty" je ne suis pas sale parce que j'ai 3 poils sous mes bras, merci bien.

You always saying nasty stuff and then you add so more nasty just for your own fun. (N)

Damn! I only posted "my no waxing" for the fun of it and the "French cliché" and u change it into personal attack once again...

So, Have a nice evening :flower: and confess something we can all laugh about. Or not.

Well don't call people "dirty" je ne suis pas sale parce que j'ai 3 poils sous mes bras, merci bien.

You always saying nasty stuff and then you add so more nasty just for your own fun. (N)

Damn! I only posted "my no waxing" for the fun of it and the "French cliché" and u change it into personal attack once again...

So, Have a nice evening :flower: and confess something we can all laugh about. Or not.

I confess that i say and do what i want when i want. :)

• 3 months later...

Wow, I just read this page.  Great stuff...

first of all, I am not dirty, i am taking a shower twice a day (morning & night) and I can't wash my hair because I had a bad allergies to something (shitty l'oreal certainly) and I can't wash my hair for 1 month and it's a total nightmare for me.

The doctor told me I am going to be able to wash my hair with warm water maybe next week but only water. I can't wait!

Is your hair alright now?