Bellazon

I confess...

bryan

I'm making a new topic, because I feel we all might have a little daily confession or might want to admit something every now and then.

Feel free to share and comment.  :hehe:  :hehe:

I confess that I'm a bit of a hacker at times and have done some naughty things :ninja:

This thread is lovely Bryan!

Not sure if this even a confession but I confess Gisele Bundhcen Natasha Poly & Naomi Campbell should make love & have a child together (preferably girl, she would be the ultimate mega-supermodel) or maybe both, girl & boy (so we can have two ultimate mega-supermodel).

Something I noticed today when talking to a friend ,which is that sometimes I''m rude and only listen to myself.Have difficulty sometimes or always I think to comvince  myself that I need to listen carefully to every word people say when talking even if it's bullshit or naive words  or doesn't give any sense.Listen,just listen.

:o :beating:  :beating:  is your brother that interesting jj3?

Mahi I know what you mean. I tend to roll my eyes a lot at people when they speak. 

frenchkiki may your masturbation live long and prosper.  :Dinah:

I confess that I probably spend an unhealthy amount of daydreaming, rather than spending that time making that dream come to life (eitherway there's a 0.1% chance of them actually happening and considering I have the worst luck in the universe, I should just wave goodbye to them :ninja:)

And LOL @ jj and Bryan, are you two running an espionage ring? Did you hack Sony? :rofl: