Bellazon

Desperately seeking Name of Mystery Model

wmonbear

post-89535-0-1446025631-34384_thumb.jpg

post-89535-0-1446025631-35991_thumb.jpg

post-89535-0-1446025631-38519_thumb.jpg

Photos taken from RCrescentini Cotton Club - Sweet Elisir 2012 Spring/Summer catalogue

I've been searching for weeks to find her name, but without success.

I think she's absolutely gorgeous!  Hopefully someone here can ID (keeping fingers crossed).

Thanks in advance. 

OK then... here's another avenue you can try.  I did some additional digging for you. 

a) I found a spot where all the images were displayed from that shoot you shared, above.

b) I used GOOGLE images (http://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi) to test each image for leads on where more data could be found on the model.

c) 1 Image led me here:

The photographer that did that work is named Graziano Micozzi, and he can be found here: http://www.grazianomicozzi.it

Here's a few other images of her at his site (probably ones you haven't seen before...), and 1 or 2 others there are from the full catalog you referenced.  So it's pretty clear he did the photography. 

33768a376399048.jpg cf066c376399061.jpg

Since he's Italian, I don't wanted to speculate too much, but his model for the line of lingerie you're seeking may also be Italian. Maybe MK (modelknowledge) might know of some agencies that do Robert Crecentini's stuff.

Good luck hunting all that down.  Happy Holidays.

:clap::ddr:

Oh happy day... mystery solved!

Xerus, I followed up on your ground work, and it proved to be most fruitful.

The model has been ID'd.   Her name is Sandra Stucinskaite.

To my surprise, she's a virtual unknown - a mere 500 google hits when searched - mostly stemming from being crowned

2011 Miss Mediterrneo.  She either has the worst agent in the world or simply prefers a low-key modeling career. 

At any rate, she's a stunner! 

Once again, thanks for all your help.

You're very welcome.  Great job in writing the final chapter on your mystery lady by getting a name.  I guess now all that's left for you is to help launch her career and get her GOOGLE image count to at least 1,000,000 images :D

Have a safe new year.  :)