Bellazon

Who is this Blonde Macys model?

ap88

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. This was an exemplary group effort. For myself, I'm almost certain that the Macy's model is indeed Gitte, though I find myself strangely in agreement with MK that the real problem here is the amount of photoshopping on the Macy's images, which makes a completely 100% positive ID more difficult.

Thanks again everybody! :gocho:

And ap88 -- you started this thread! Don't be afraid to express an opinion one way or the other :)

• 1 month later...

I don't know what did you guys decide to consider her,but I couldn't find anything about her as I promised,I asked some fashion insiders but couldn't find any new things or any info,sorry too late reply but I was and still busy with work and fashion weeks, :flower:

I won't speak for everyone, but I think most of us are well into the 90% on it being a match, so are pretty much comfortable this topic is complete, Mahi.  Both here and at UMC, she's got a new topic and they're populated with new images and some found in this id post, and her name.

• 6 months later...