Bellazon

I'm quite surprised no one created this topic already. I gotta say I'm looking forward to see this movie and I'm also sad that Paul Walker didn't live to finish it. 

Furious 7 (previously known as Fast & Furious 7[1]) is an upcoming American action film. It is the seventh installment in the Fast & Furious film series. The film was written by Chris Morgan and directed by James Wan. It stars Vin Diesel,Paul WalkerDwayne JohnsonMichelle RodriguezJordana BrewsterLucas Black and Jason Statham. It is the first film of the series to take place after the events in The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, with the three previous installments being set between 2 Fast 2 Furious and Tokyo Drift.

This will mark the final film appearance of Paul Walker who died on November 30, 2013, with filming only halfway completed. After Walker's death, filming was delayed for script re-writes and his brothers Caleb and Cody Walker being used as stand-ins to complete his remaining scenes. It is set for release on April 3, 2015.

Furious 7 is set to take place after Fast & Furious 6. After defeating Owen Shaw and his crew, Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel), Brian O'Conner (Paul Walker) and the rest of the crew are able to return to the United States and live the normal life again as they had wanted, but Owen's older brother, Ian Shaw (Jason Statham), is after Dominic, seeking revenge for the death of his brother, putting the entire crew in danger once more. After learning of Han's death, the crew sets out to find the man who killed one of their own, before he finds them first.

• 4 months later...
I can't wait to watch this movie.

I also heard rumors about FF8. Someone knows something aobut it? the main character would be Sean Boswell.

by the way: did you watched the fast and the furious 1,5 and 3,5???

Fast & Furious 1,5:
Turbo Charged Prelude to 2 Fast 2 Furious
a short video about how O'Conner went from LA to Miami

Fast & Furious 3,5:
Los Bandoleros
a short video about how Dominic, Letty and Han begin work on Dominican Republic