Bellazon

THE BEST OF VSFS 2014

Prettyphile

Are all those models who are currently listed in their aforementioned categories nominated or can you just nab them? (Like do I need to send a pic of Bregje's butt if I want to or has that already been done for example?) I'm just a tad confused. :hehe:

Also I think Best Overall requires how they also did in motion as a factor, some girls looked beautiful but when in motion it was not that great, vice versa. Examples: Doutzen wasn't as great in the pictures as in previous years, but miles better in motion. Magda wasn't as captivating in the pics, but in motion she was great. Stella was gorgeous in the pictures, but boring on the runway. Taylor H was cute in the pictures, awkward on the runway, etc etc. Take it from the wise words of Tyra Banks, if a model can "make it work" no matter what the situation or how they look then I think they manage to redeem themselves, eitherway just as Pretty said it's really just going to end up going down in personal choice and which models people personally prefer or have a bias to  :idk:

Are all those models who are currently listed in their aforementioned categories nominated or can you just nab them? (Like do I need to send a pic of Bregje's butt if I want to or has that already been done for example?) I'm just a tad confused. :hehe:

95% of the pics have already been sent in, so no need to grab shots for those listed

95% of the pics have already been sent in, so no need to grab shots for those listed

Ah wait so each category which hasn't filled up 16 slots can still have models nominated? 

Okidoki sent a PM but for reference:

Legs: Irina S, Maria, Cindy, Josephine

Wings: Maria (AB), Adriana (AB), Stella (FT), Lindsay (FT)

Abs: Candice, Bregje, Blanca, Kate G

Backstage: Doutzen, Ming, Cindy, Candice, Joan, Bregje, Maria

And if that's fine, I'll send the pics soon (Y)

^ Maybe the lack of good cleavage pictures? I really hadn't noticed how much they covered T&A until i had to start looking for pictures o.O, I guess they did it to avoid blurring butts but it was ridiculous considering it's a lingerie show. 

^ Maybe the lack of good cleavage pictures? I really hadn't noticed how much they covered T&A until i had to start looking for pictures o.O, I guess they did it to avoid blurring butts but it was ridiculous considering it's a lingerie show. 

Nailed it!

There was almost negative 1000 cleavage this show. The lingerie just wasn't there to take the lady lumps and make them look full enough for cleavage. There was maybe 7 models the entire show that actually had cleavage, the rest either weren't wearing pushup bras, or their cleavage was like watching Moses parting the red sea.

I'm just shocked Pheno and I were able to find the illusive unicorn that is butt shots.

All parings were done via Random.org

post-1004-0-1446070458-63007_thumb.jpg

BEST ABS
- Round #1 -

(by Pheno) ALESSANDRA AMBROISO vs SUI HE (by Pretty)
post-1004-0-1446070458-64847_thumb.jpgpost-1004-0-1446070458-66525_thumb.jpg

The Voting Rules:
You can vote up to 5 times. You can split it however you want
as long as you only get 5 votes.

The person with the most votes WINS!

Start voting!

:chicken:

Ale - 1.5

Sui - 3.5 (prefer flat & smooth stomachs over muscular ones :) )

^ Maybe the lack of good cleavage pictures? I really hadn't noticed how much they covered T&A until i had to start looking for pictures o.O...

Unfortunately yes :( Kinda ironic for a company that wants to be "Best In Bra" and the majority of the bras they sell are push-up :laugh: