Bellazon

Battle Of The Polaroids II

katchitup

Starting this up again :chicken: Hopefully some of the time has allowed some new model obsessions :D

NOMINATION RULES: Model(s) has to have a thread of 30 pages or less when you nominate them.

There will initially be 48 nominations. The first phase of the competition will automatically eliminate 24 girls.

The remaining 24 girls will move onto phase two, where the models will then be placed in according categories based on their polaroids. These categories include: Best Swimsuit/Lingerie, Best Cosmetics/Face, Best High Fashion, Best Catalogue/Clothing. Then phase three will rank the models in their designated categories.

Please send at least 4 polaroids of the model to me :) If you can not find sufficient polaroids, minimal makeup, "au natural" looking studio shoots will do.

These models are *NOT* aloud to be nominated this round:

Kate Harrison

Gigi Hadid

Hailee Lautenbach

Carmen Brundler

Nicole Harrison

Iris Kavka

Daniela Braga

Merethe Hopland

Esther Heesch

Nastya Kusakina

Matilda Dods

Patricia Petrova

Hanna Edwinson 

Dana Drori 

Jenna Goldsack

Jessica Sikosek

Crista Cober 

Marina Nery 

Malaika Firth

Alexandra Hochguertel

Irina Sharipova 

Tanya Katysheva

Maddison Brown 

Luma Grothe 

Charlie Newman

Nadejda Savcova

Bryden Jenkins

Lana Zakocela

Phoebe O'Hanlon

Britt Maren

Megan Irminger

Cindy Bruna

-----------------

In this comp YOU'RE the casting director!

Lets Go!

What do you guys think, should I change the required maximum number of pages of the nominated model thread to 15 instead of 10? Are you able to find sufficient girls under 10? 

I know I like 10 because it definetly brings out new faces, but maybe 15 will allow you all more nomination ideas! and 15 is still relatively small, so the model hasn't hit it huge on bellazon yet :D

What do you guys think, should I change the required maximum number of pages of the nominated model thread to 15 instead of 10? Are you able to find sufficient girls under 10? 

I know I like 10 because it definetly brings out new faces, but maybe 15 will allow you all more nomination ideas! and 15 is still relatively small, so the model hasn't hit it huge on bellazon yet :D

Personally I think 30 or less. A lot of these new models can do a lot during fashion week and their pages begin to fill quickly, doesn't mean they're very well known yet. Plus on average a model will sit in development for 2-4 years before even remotely becoming mainstream.. in that time that can book a lot of commercial jobs which also adds to the number of pages quickly.

If you bump the pages to 30 I'd love to nominate Michea Crawford and of course Lauren Layne

Personally I think 30 or less. A lot of these new models can do a lot during fashion week and their pages begin to fill quickly, doesn't mean they're very well known yet. Plus on average a model will sit in development for 2-4 years before even remotely becoming mainstream.. in that time that can book a lot of commercial jobs which also adds to the number of pages quickly.

I agree. there is lots of clutter on sum threads, like daily ig posts pic by pic

If you bump the pages to 30 I'd love to nominate Michea Crawford and of course Lauren Layne

I agree. there is lots of clutter on sum threads, like daily ig posts pic by pic

Thank you both for your inputs! 30 pages max it is :hehe: