Bellazon

I hate...

Lyla

jj3 - Unfortunately, I know people who act like that girl in Candice's instagram photo.  I don't know anyone personally who has killed a lion (I don't think), but many in the USA like to hunt wild animals in order to have a trophy.  Everyone's entitled to their opinion on the matter of course (lebron), but many can agree that when the animal isn't doing anyone any harm, you don't plan to eat it, and it's endangered, it's very selfish to kill it just so you have a trophy for your basement or whatever.

In this day and age, killing big game just seems very unnecessarily cruel.  At the same time, humans are designed to hunt for food, so it's unsurprising that some people enjoy the process.   It's all a bit of a gray area, as I said earlier, but killing something because it's "pretty" or "exotic" or it'll make you feel powerful that you managed to get it is pretty disturbing.  Doing that just makes it so in the future, that beautiful animal will be extinct.

Humans are the most powerful in the animal kingdom, but we don't have to abuse that.

Getting off the soap box now.... ;)

I'd add something if I were more eloquent, but I completely agree.

^ LOL ...I still remember some years ago, when some crazy idiots people, thought really that Spielberg had killed this Triceratops :D

In the movie he was not even died, but just sick for those who ever watched the first Jurassic Park :p

• 2 weeks later...