Bellazon

I hate...

Lyla

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate people who think that they can insult somebody's appearance when they're butt-ugly or less than perfect themselves. 

Even if I don't find somebody pretty or beautiful I have like a reflex where it literally pains me to call them ugly. Even with celebs I don't like I rarely use those type of words.

To me ugliness is a thing of personality and character not necessarily appearance.

^Except when you're talking about Nina Agdal, I guess... 

I'm not a fan of hers, but I find you a little hypocritical here, when you just compared her nose to a gorilla's. I think it's quite close to like call someone ugly. 

3 minutes ago, Lyla said:

^Except when you're talking about Nina Agdal, I guess... 

I'm not a fan of hers, but I find you a little hypocritical here, when you just compared her nose to a gorilla's. I think it's quite close to like call someone ugly. 

Are you really trying to start with me? :glare:

No, honey. I didn't say she was ugly because she's not.  It's her nose is similar to a gorilla's shape which is a fact, it is. She's weird-looking not ugly. Big difference. No reason to get butthurt over it. :rolleyes:

It's only your conscience what makes the difference: it doesn't cause you a pain unlike calling someone ugly. idk about her but I wouldn't like that comparison personally.

Whatever, I criticize here models' look and I don't like Nina at all. I got butthurt only because of the contradiction of your comment. 

26 minutes ago, Lyla said:

It's only your conscience what makes the difference: it doesn't cause you a pain unlike calling someone ugly. idk about her but I wouldn't like that comparison personally.

Whatever, I criticize here models' look and I don't like Nina at all. I got butthurt only because of the contradiction of your comment. 

But it would've only been a contradiction if I called her ugly which I didn't.:idk:

It's really just her nose that resembles a gorilla not the rest of her face. Tbh, Nina is cute but I still find her odd-looking. Some people love her, others hate her, some don't care. I don't care for Nina personally. I rarely find anyone ugly anyways and even if I did I couldn't say it or type it because it's just too harsh. The only exception is if they're evil, problematic or trashy or something of that nature.

1 minute ago, Stromboli1 said:

Don't come to where I live. :no:

98°F/37°C - 101°F/38.5°C for the high all week with humidity.

That's pretty much the same temps where i live, without the humidity though ! 

17 hours ago, jj3 said:

That's pretty much the same temps where i live, without the humidity though ! 

17 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

same than JJ ^^

Wow! I didn't know France got high temperatures like that.

Our summer heat lasts until late September - early October. I remember one Halloween was 100°F/38°C.

In the south west and the south yes. But it's not normal. We are supposed to have 30°C during summer but since about 10 years now the temperatures are hotter & hotter. A nightmare for me (No AC :hang:) Soon the south west and the south of France are going to be tropical. :hang: