Bellazon

Anne Lise Maulin
Thumbnail

post-13181-0-57587100-1413850793_thumb.ppost-13181-0-32348600-1413850795_thumb.p

More than just a pretty fresh face, this 5’9.5” Aix-en-Provence native named Anne-Lise Maulin is a true artist. In her day-to-day activities, she creates and hosts art installations on rooftops in New York City, and she’s a dancer who gracefully dominates Ballet, Contemporary Modern and Hip-Hop styles. She’s also a good illustrator. She’s known to draw portraits of fellow models she meets, and is also easy to work with. Industry photographers and fellow creatives are all raving about Ms. Maulin because she’s that awesome and inspirational. The pressure is on now, honey. Bring it!

http://grungecake.com/

post-13181-0-98094400-1413859647_thumb.j

post-13181-0-26807700-1413859647_thumb.j

post-13181-0-76001600-1413859867_thumb.j

Who is Anne Lise Maulin?

I'm French and I’m from aix en province in South of France. I'm 20 and j'aime la vie.

What did you do before modeling?

I made 15years of dance (ballet, contemporary, jazz, hip hop ...) It was a real passion to use my body movement to make art but I decided to take the path of art to give me even more freedom. So I made art school. I was a student in academic art school. In France we call that "les beaux arts". I wasn't a bad student but I decided to change and start a new life at the end of my comfort zone. 

Your personal passion or hidden talents? 

Now I draw the interesting faces that I meet, a rich man, famous person, model, homeless people, my mother... everyone can be my model. I alsoI make sculpture street art and art installation on rooftops in new York..

Ten years from now (you will be…)?

I would like to be have my studio and be a full-time artist.

Favorite word?:

Movement : find life experience and swallow them because life is forever changing. 

What’s no fun?

Waisting my time ;) or I boycott McDonald's as the clown mascott scared me and the food looks like plastic fake food... but I'm not sure it's a good answer?! You know I really love life so I hate nothing and I love everything ;)

Instant gratification? 

New York is gratification.  When you walk in New York…you walk with 'dreamers' and 'believers'. 

Current 'eye candy'?

Everything and I try to make sense of what I see.

Something 'Timeless'?

Black color.

A quote that sums you up:

“Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain." 
- Viviane Green 

http://www.modelsimetandliked.com/