Bellazon

Cult Icon and the Next Top Model Search

Cult Icon

Do you think models do that? That they google themselves? Never thought about this before actually :)

At first sight of Bree I was a little (very little) on the verge of her being "a boring blonde" for me but... no, it did not happen. And once again I have no idea why - what does she have that others do not? Maybe it´s her radiant smile or beautiful bone structure, I really have no idea. There is just something that works for me. She can look very different on every picture and I love that. She´s versatile. Interesting. Same with Hollie, and I tell you I usually do not prefer small eyes on models, she just rocks every feature of her face and body. What do YOU like about her? :)

Why do you find Anna Ewers kind of dull this year? Not much work for her or...?

I have not find somebody new, no time for that :/ but I´m still having a soft spot for these ladies that are just - more or less - starting:

Astrid Baarsma

https://instagram.com/astridbaarsma/

Lauren de Graaf

https://instagram.com/laurenjdg/

Anna Roos

https://instagram.com/annaroosvw/?modal=true

Anne Sofie List

https://instagram.com/annesofielist/

Here's a crazy one.  Her facial features are so strong, sculpted and unreal- she's inhuman in that sense.  What are the odds of someone having such a sculpted face??   I find her pretty attractive in an intimidating sort of way.  I can't call her "a queen".  That sounds like too small a word... "how about, Empress?"

In a lot of her shoots, she looks a very tall android.

Irene Hiemstra

post-40981-0-1446199374-24549_thumb.jpg post-40981-0-1446199374-25409_thumb.jpg post-40981-0-1446199374-26103_thumb.jpg post-40981-0-1446199374-2678_thumb.jpg

Yes, I think that they do google themselves particularly with the social media presence most have.

I think what makes Bree stand out is how she can actually model pretty well unlike many tall blonde models.  Like you say, her body poses and facial looks are dynamic throughout her shoots and not repetitive like many models.  She has an warm face, and an actress' face.  She is also pretty crazy tall- or it's the proportions?  Her proportions are around Karlie level.  Sadly, she isn't that successful yet.  She looks like a prettier and lankier version of Dionni Tabbers to me...as before, very sexy.  :) She models long dresses and chic clothing very well, too! 

I still have to 'research' :p Hollie more but her weird eyes, like Ondaria's distinguishes her.  Basically, she has Cat eyes, which gives her some mystery.  I find Anna Ewers kind of dull this year even though she's worked a lot in the past 12 months.  It's due to how I think she was not as interesting of a model than I thought.  But she's been a star ever since page 1.

Ah, I remember 3 out of 4 models.  I like Lauren the best.  What do you think of Irene?

Do you think models do that? That they google themselves? Never thought about this before actually :)

At first sight of Bree I was a little (very little) on the verge of her being "a boring blonde" for me but... no, it did not happen. And once again I have no idea why - what does she have that others do not? Maybe it´s her radiant smile or beautiful bone structure, I really have no idea. There is just something that works for me. She can look very different on every picture and I love that. She´s versatile. Interesting. Same with Hollie, and I tell you I usually do not prefer small eyes on models, she just rocks every feature of her face and body. What do YOU like about her? :)

Why do you find Anna Ewers kind of dull this year? Not much work for her or...?

I have not find somebody new, no time for that :/ but I´m still having a soft spot for these ladies that are just - more or less - starting:

Astrid Baarsma

https://instagram.com/astridbaarsma/

Lauren de Graaf

https://instagram.com/laurenjdg/

Anna Roos

https://instagram.com/annaroosvw/?modal=true

Anne Sofie List

https://instagram.com/annesofielist/

Here's a crazy one.  Her facial features are so strong, sculpted and unreal- she's inhuman in that sense.  What are the odds of someone having such a sculpted face??   I find her pretty attractive in an intimidating sort of way.  I can't call her "a queen".  That sounds like too small a word... "how about, Empress?"

In a lot of her shoots, she looks a very tall android.

Irene Hiemstra

post-3761-0-1446199376-10132_thumb.jpg post-3761-0-1446199376-11423_thumb.jpg post-3761-0-1446199376-12727_thumb.jpg post-3761-0-1446199376-14072_thumb.jpg

I checked her TFS account and while I agree with you that she indeed looks like a tall android, I fail to see her unique-ness. In 90% of her shoots I´ve seen she sports the same face expression (android-like) and looks more or less lifeless. I really like her bone structure and her profile, but just like Anne V, her presence bores me.

I still find her features undeniably beautiful though :)

post-3761-0-1446199376-14813_thumb.jpg

Yes, I think that they do google themselves particularly with the social media presence most have.

I think what makes Bree stand out is how she can actually model pretty well unlike many tall blonde models.  Like you say, her body poses and facial looks are dynamic throughout her shoots and not repetitive like many models.  She has an warm face, and an actress' face.  She is also pretty crazy tall- or it's the proportions?  Her proportions are around Karlie level.  Sadly, she isn't that successful yet.  She looks like a prettier and lankier version of Dionni Tabbers to me...as before, very sexy.  :) She models long dresses and chic clothing very well, too! 

I still have to 'research' :p Hollie more but her weird eyes, like Ondaria's distinguishes her.  Basically, she has Cat eyes, which gives her some mystery.  I find Anna Ewers kind of dull this year even though she's worked a lot in the past 12 months.  It's due to how I think she was not as interesting of a model than I thought.  But she's been a star ever since page 1.

Ah, I remember 3 out of 4 models.  I like Lauren the best.  What do you think of Irene?

I thought that models do not time for googling themselves :)

Yes, I see the resemblance to Dioni pretty much! Just less sex-bomb like. But who knows what the future will bring! I really like her versatility, she gives so much life to every picture. I value that a lot with models, because pretty big amount of models just manages to look the same, and they fade very quickly.

Cat eyes is the precise expression! Yes! Love that about her. She also impresses me as a kind of crazy persona, very natural and relaxed anywhere she is :)

As with Anna, sometimes it happens - you lose the affection after some time. With other models (as happened to me several times) the affection grows slowly, sometimes even starting from not-much-likeness.

• 2 weeks later...

I did a full review and I agree overall.  She seems to be a one-note runway walker.  I have rarely found pictures of her smiling...odd, really. 

I checked her TFS account and while I agree with you that she indeed looks like a tall android, I fail to see her unique-ness. In 90% of her shoots I´ve seen she sports the same face expression (android-like) and looks more or less lifeless. I really like her bone structure and her profile, but just like Anne V, her presence bores me.  I still find her features undeniably beautiful though :)

Yea, I guess- it does seem that Bree only works intermittently.  Maybe she'll get her moment later, who knows.  Anna Ewers kind of bores me as a model, although she's doing extremely well. 

Yes, I see the resemblance to Dioni pretty much! Just less sex-bomb like. But who knows what the future will bring! I really like her versatility, she gives so much life to every picture. I value that a lot with models, because pretty big amount of models just manages to look the same, and they fade very quickly.Cat eyes is the precise expression! Yes! Love that about her. She also impresses me as a kind of crazy persona, very natural and relaxed anywhere she is :)As with Anna, sometimes it happens - you lose the affection after some time. With other models (as happened to me several times) the affection grows slowly, sometimes even starting from not-much-likeness.

Cool for me:  Hedvig is now top 50 in models.com..  What do you think of Hedvig?  She did a ton over the past 12 months and is the odd girl.  I am frankly surprised to see her do this well as she is very old fashioned rather than 'trendy' or futuristic in appearance.

Ondria's appeal is a mystery to me and your explanation I don't really get... :p   I like to see  her yes, but I am not entirely sure why.

Irene is also on the list although I don't think she has done much recently.

http://models.com/rankings/ui/Top50/

• 3 weeks later...

I did a full review and I agree overall.  She seems to be a one-note runway walker.  I have rarely found pictures of her smiling...odd, really.

Are you still interested in her?

Yea, I guess- it does seem that Bree only works intermittently.  Maybe she'll get her moment later, who knows.  Anna Ewers kind of bores me as a model, although she's doing extremely well.

Any news of Bree??

Cool for me:  Hedvig is now top 50 in models.com..  What do you think of Hedvig?  She did a ton over the past 12 months and is the odd girl.  I am frankly surprised to see her do this well as she is very old fashioned rather than 'trendy' or futuristic in appearance.

Ondria's appeal is a mystery to me and your explanation I don't really get... :p   I like to see  her yes, but I am not entirely sure why.

Irene is also on the list although I don't think she has done much recently.

http://models.com/rankings/ui/Top50/

Hedvig is very special. She´s not the kind of into-your-face beauty but there is something about her that is just so soft and beautiful. She LOOKS like the kindest and most generous person ever :D

Ondria looks like a fun-to-be, cheeky girl with outstanding attitude. I like such models. Her looks are intriguing. Eye-catchy :)

Oh, I look forward to that :hug:  In the back of my mind someone had posted Lauren before but I didn't go with my intuition..

Lauren is a doll. She is almost perfectly beautiful. I will post more pics of her later.

She has a thread on TFS, but I haven't saved much yet.

Do you have more pics of Alice, Andy? I love redheads!

Aya Jones is wonderful, those big eyes and lips, she looks very promising indeed :heart:

Sadly, no news with Bree.  With Irene I already did a full review and didn't see anything new, either.

Hah, that is a good insight.  She looks very loving for some reason, and like a swan.  Her nose is a bit too big but she has beautiful eyes, and everything else.  Ondaria is an oddity to me; I don't know what to think.  She looks half-asian and I couldn't stereotype her at all..the 'mystery' girl.

Are you still interested in her?

Any news of Bree??

Hedvig is very special. She´s not the kind of into-your-face beauty but there is something about her that is just so soft and beautiful. She LOOKS like the kindest and most generous person ever :D

Ondria looks like a fun-to-be, cheeky girl with outstanding attitude. I like such models. Her looks are intriguing. Eye-catchy :)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to hear...

I also like Joanna Halpin and plan on putting her instagram onto her thread.   She was all over an Oliver People's store I checked out recently.  She does a lot for Free People and is so  unconventionally pretty that she may do much more:

post-40981-0-1446199387-30986_thumb.jpg

https://instagram.com/joannahalpin/

<3 I find her quite attractive.. :flower:

Abbey Lee Kershaw is an old fav- top model a few years ago.  It seemed that her jobs started 'drying up' as she changed her hairstyle and so forth.  With her Mad Max role, she is now a beginning actress.  Maybe that'll bring her back to modeling again:

post-40981-0-1446199387-33294_thumb.jpg

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/12857-abbey-lee-kershaw/page-89

• 1 month later...

Yulia Rose is a beautiful woman but my initial impression has been of Yulia being a dull model.  But this Aso shoot has changed me.   Maybe she needs more time to grow into it.  I think with Yulia it's a case of the "angles".  Her face is narrow by model standards, so from certain angles she doesn't look as good as the high cheek-boned and wider faced models.  Her best angle is when she's looking directly at the camera, which is also when she looks stunning.  Her body however, has no issues and is very sleek & sexy.

This is my Yulia gallery selected from her Asos shoot (only 21 pictures). 

http://imgbox.com/gallery/edit/YYBs01qQq6/jMWQTvvN2IG5XYMI

post-40981-0-1446199398-46741_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446199398-47571_thumb.jpg