6R6W0wL.jpg

kIJPWQQ.jpg

00dAXuH.jpg

8iwSkA9.jpg

NEW FACES

MODELS.COM

April 3, 2013

post-20251-0-1446060539-36451_thumb.jpg

First scouted a few years ago by Sergio Garcia (LA Models) at the South Coast Plaza Macy’s prom fashion show, Scott went on to complete college before looking up Sergio again. Modeling now for about two months, Scott is a laid back Cali boy with handsomeness and a body that just don’t quit. Self described as somewhat proficient in American Sign Language (ASL) and juggling, Scott and his agency are planning his proper catwalk debut in Paris and Milan this June for the men’s shows. We’re not fluent in sign language, so we have to give Scott the only sign we know – two thumbs up!

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

SCOTT FOR SIMONS LE 31 COLLECTION

2q3t4sw.jpg

Simons makes the transition into spring with a fresh look at the military trend. The retailer taps model Scott Neslage to star in the feature. Gravitating towards army green, a wardrobe of casual staples come together, ranging in style from rugged to chic. Creating a smart selection, items like the military-style jacket and cargo pants work nicely with simple tees and standouts like a slouchy cardigan sweater.

11vpg2b.jpg

2gv8vgi.jpg

2vknmfb.jpg

thefashionisto.com

• 3 months later...

sMV41NZ.jpg

Scott Neslage, an American model of Japanese decent, was scouted walking around Macys department store at the end of 2012.

Scott, aka Stretch to his friends, made an impressive catwalk debut in June 2013 walking exclusively for Calvin Klein Collection. Since then he’s signed to agencies worldwide and walked for top brands including Frankie Morello, Dolce & Gabbana, John Richmond and Dirk Bikkembergs.

bwQv2TM.jpg

WR3ifyN.jpg

fBvYxdK.jpg

Birthplace: Newport Beach, California
Ethnic Origin: Japanese
Nickname: Stretch
How were you scouted: Walking around a department store
What’s your best feature: My ears
Top 3 beauty/grooming products: Mason Pearson brush, Shaveworks the cool fix, and my sonicare tooth brush
Your favorite fragrance: Armani Acqua di Gio
What’s been your most lavish purchase?: A kegerator (beer dispenser)
Hobbies: Waterpolo, swimming, surfing, basketball, tennis, and anything outdoors
Fitness Regime: Swimming
What was the last movie you watched?: Her
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: 3 peat – Lil Wayne
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Chocolate, croissants and chocolate chip cookies
What is your biggest fear?: Not being true to myself, and spiders
What is your dream country to visit?: Turkey
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: Working some 9-5 wishing I was somewhere else
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: My first call back ever. I had to kiss a girl and I was not ready for her beauty. It was the most awkward kiss in front of a camera. I want a re-do!
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: US Vogue
What was the last thing to make you cry?: When my childhood dog Coco left us to a better place
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: New York, Everyone dresses true to their personality
Who are your idols?: Michael Jordan, Abraham Lincoln and my parents
What was the last dream you remember?: Being on the Oprah show and giving everyone a car
One word to describe yourself: Real
Instagram handle: @ScottNeslage
How much money would you need to shave your hair off?: Enough for a couple of beers accompanied by a lot of peer pressure!