Bellazon

^ I added her on the list katchy :hehe:

UPDATE #3:
Okay folks, the model list below is the order in which I will provide the scans assuming they are in. I will take more request as we know more about who is in and as info comes out (list subject to change according to book layout).

Adriana
Brooklyn
Doutzen
Candice
Martha
Miranda
Lily
RosieHW
Kendall
Cara
Shanina
Jasmine
Elsa
Lindsay
Alessandra
Behati
Sara
Bregje

Monika
Marloes
Nadine
Bridget

Erin

Not all of the women who attended the party are in the book and not all of the woman in the book were at the party so don't get your hopes too high, as far as we know the only 100% confirmed names are: Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundchen, Erin Heatherton, Brooklyn Decker, Rihanna, Doutzen Kroes, Martha Hunt, Sara Sampaio, Marloes Horst, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Alessandra Ambrosio, Karlie Kloss, Lily Aldridge, Cara Delevigne and the Kardashian. And I think Gisele & Brooklyn's pictures are probably old tbh.

A lot of models attended because their agencies sent them to (kiss VS & Russell's ass it's always a good thing for your career). I love Elsa & Monika but I just don't think they will be in the book, I hope I'm wrong here but I really don't think they are there, we've seen at least a little peek from all the confirmed girls already and there's nothing from them yet.

A lot of models attended because their agencies sent them to (kiss VS & Russell's ass it's always a good thing for your career). I love Elsa & Monika but I just don't think they will be in the book, I hope I'm wrong here but I really don't think they are there, we've seen at least a little peek from all the confirmed girls already and there's nothing from them yet.

Yeah, I doubt it too, but just in case a miracle happen.... xD!

VS is selling the book for $199, same shit but it has one extra picture of Adriana

https://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/angels-by-russell-james/angels-by-russell-james?ProductID=210994&CatalogueType=OLS

Also the model on the cover is Abbey Lee Kershaw, for a book called Angels he could have chosen someone a little bit less random o.O

^ with one less picture of Adriana :rofl:

Seriously i love her, she's my girl but who the fuck would pay $60 for one extra picture of her o.O. The sad part is that VS will probably sell a ton of those because some people has no clue it's also on Amazon

Awesome! My book got delivered today.

The spreads of Martha and Sara are amazing. I also liked the pics of Camille, Marloes and Maryna.

You can delete a few names from your list:

Cara, Shanina, Jasmine, Elsa, Lindsay, Bregje, Monika, Nadine, Bridget,

They are not in it.

Awesome! My book got delivered today.

The spreads of Martha and Sara are amazing. I also liked the pics of Camille, Marloes and Maryna.

You can delete a few names from your list:

Cara, Shanina, Jasmine, Elsa, Lindsay, Bregje, Monika, Nadine, Bridget,

They are not in it.

Could you make a list of who's in there?