Bellazon

Roosmarijn de Kok
Thumbnail

FashionDream

Nasty Gal "So we meet again"

23079681_150506_categorybanner_BIS.jpg post-88818-0-1446087076-9592_thumb.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I wanted to post this a looong time ago already but Nasty Gal has Model Stats since some time so you the model's measurements, and some fun facts. 

Here are Roos's:

post-88818-0-24595000-1431113868_thumb.j

Roosmarijn 
Height: 5'10" 
Bust: 32 / Waist: 24 / Hips: 34 
Personal Motto: Whatever, Forever! 
Go-To Karaoke Song: I Hate Karaoke! 
Dream Concert: Drake

EDIT: haha I just noticed that sometimes her model stats say "Waist: 34 / Hips: 24" which would give her a really weird figure (I don't think that's even possible ;) ) . It should of course be "Waist: 24 / Hips: 34". This error has been corrected in the new uploads. 

shooting for VS mainline, finally :heart:

Omg is she finally doing mainline?? So hyped right nowww :woot:

It's kinda weird though that the hair stylist regrammed that photo with the caption

" #regram from @roosmarijndekok today for #vsx @victoriassecret [...]"

But maybe she did VSX that day too? Or was she just wearing this bra under the VSX attire? (The hair is a bit glamorous for VSX but she also did that pink lipstick look some time ago too for VS and we haven't seen that one used either)

The bra is one of the Dream Angels Push Up Bras I think, but I've never seen that one in these colors...

So did she or didn't she shoot mainline? Let's hope she did! :clap:

EDIT: O I forgot, but thanks for the updates Badassqueen! The Nasty Gal pics are so pretty. and thanks Syria too :)!!

@Flame   I saw that vsx caption too, but honestly I don't think it means anything. She didn't use it and she usually does that when she's shooting vsx. And I don't think she would have posted the picture in the bra if it wasn't for mainline. The makeup is also too glamourous for vsx, like you said. I'm not sure but I think they also have a different hair and makeup crew for VSX or Pink so I don't think she shot for both in one day. I would say it's definitely mainline  :yes: