Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Miley has a trashier reputation lately though, and they started avoiding Barb when her reputation went sour. I don't think popularity would cover up what she does on stage and posts on her instagram, and as much as vs likes attention they try to avoid negative attention or staying in the hot seat for too long. But, she could work if they make it known they want her tame.

Well Rihanna didn't necessarily have a 'wholesome' reputation (remember badgalriri on Instagram?) and she still did the show. I'm sure if Miley did the show VS would instruct her to tone it down A LOT. Say what you want about Miley, but she puts on a damn good show! Ask anyone who has been to her concerts!

Eh, but Rihanna didn't pull out blow up dolls and inflatable penises during concerts nor did she hump foam fingers. But, I guess I'm obviously bias since she isn't really my favorite performer live. If they have her music, I'm all for it. 

Do you think there's a chance they'd repeat performers? Didn't they have Seal multiple times?

Yeah they do repeat performers.

Black Eyed Peas, Usher, Adam Levine, Seal....

Umm, am I missing something? Usher and Adam Levine have only performed once. Black Eyed Peas performed once as a group, but Will.I.Am. performed twice (2007 alone and 2009 with the BEP).

Seal performed twice (2005 and 2007), but one could argue that it had to do more with Heidi than him as a performer.

Umm, am I missing something? Usher and Adam Levine have only performed once. Black Eyed Peas performed once as a group, but Will.I.Am. performed twice (2007 alone and 2009 with the BEP).

Seal performed twice (2005 and 2007), but one could argue that it had to do more with Heidi than him as a performer.

Thank you, I was so confused by that. I do know that Seal performed more than once because they had easy access due to his relationship to Tyra and then Heidi. Unless Adam comes back for Bee, I don't think they'll repeat.

But, speaking of Angel husbands, I think Sunnery James should make some remixes or whatever for them. He wouldn't even have to be on stage, he'd just remix them and let them play it.

Thank you, I was so confused by that. I do know that Seal performed more than once because they had easy access due to his relationship to Tyra and then Heidi. Unless Adam comes back for Bee, I don't think they'll repeat.

But, speaking of Angel husbands, I think Sunnery James should make some remixes or whatever for them. He wouldn't even have to be on stage, he'd just remix them and let them play it.

THIS. Get a good DJ and we're good to go. They had zero performers in 2003 &  2005 with the models and the shows were the best.

However that ain't happening, I bet you all the money in the world that Rita Ora will perform AND she will perform in the 50 Shades inspired segment to match the commercial. I wouldn't be surprised if they 1D too because they are British and have an album coming out in late November too.

Yeah the remixes they use to do back in the day were amazing. I remember looking up and wanting to get just about every song from the 2005 show . It would be nice if they just got like one or two perfomers and just got top notch DJ to do some good remixes that fit the themes for the rest of the segments for the show, but one can only dream.

if only they weren't so focused on finding the biggest stars to bring more attention to the show, but it makes sense since they're a business before anything else. it would be amazing to see doutzen walking out to her husband's mixes like heidi did to seal or lily did with her first walk with kol in the background.

anyway, i do think they should have a balance of american and european artists since last year they had that girl group no one really heard about in the us but some people from london said they were kinda popular their.

there are rumors that the saturdays may be performers since they posted a lot of pics about victoria's secret around april-june, but they also posted something about ariana grande when she did a shoot in one of their bras. so maybe it could be the saturdays, ariana, and iggy. iggy and ariana are high on the list for sure.

Edited by beholder_of_beauty

^ I thought the same last year, or even Wings (which fits even better because of the wings in the show)

Come to think of it, with this whole 50 Shades of Grey kinda Holiday commercial theme I'm actually thinking Beyonce could be a possibility...after all she recorded a version of "Crazy in Love" which sounds amazing in the teaser trailer. I can see it either being in the commercial, Beyonce at the show doing it or a remix for the show. That song is too good not to use. 

Also did anybody notice Nicki Minaj in the Anaconda video wearing a VSX bra? Maybe she's a possibility? 

Also the new girl group GRL I think could have a shot if they become more popular. Their song is really being played a lot.