Bellazon

Fifty Shades Of Grey (film)

katchitup

meh..I'm still not convinced. But I'll watch it anyways.  Jamie is just too perfect not to watch... (But his acting skills though... :idk: in the end I'll be more satisfied with Dakota as Anastasia)

Have you ever watched The Fall? Despite being super ultra mega extremely hot, Jamie isn't too bad of an actor :hehe: 

• 2 weeks later...

Actually Christian was 27 in the books. Sean is 25 and Jamie is 32. So... either or would have fit. Chances are it was more acting chops, then looks that booked Jamie the role, but either way it should be interesting.

Yeah. Though I think they would have looked weirder with Dakota. As she looks older and Sean looks imo younger...

Rita Ora as Mia Grey has got to be easily the worst casting choice o.O ... And that wig looks so goddamn fake, seriously what were they thinking? :no: Mia was one of my favorite characters from the book.

Was this casting done by the same idiots people who did the Twilight movies? The only two casting choices I kind of relate to the book are Christian and Elliot and I'm not sure either of the guys act that well even if they both are extremely handsome

• 2 months later...

They dropped Sam Taylor-Johnson for the next movies, God Bless!

Apparently they dropped her for toning down the movie so much, I think it's a good call, if she did not want to deal with something so explicit why even taking this job? 

Riight, because you think the company is dumb enough to not have signed Jamie & Dakota for all three movies? :rofl: No way, unless those people are the biggest idiots in the industry they have Jamie & Dakota locked for Darker & Freed.

Also, Amelia knew about the movies before they married so I doubt she is the one bitching about this