Bellazon

Receiving excess exposure

Amanda371

Dear reader,

This is my very first time on this board. I have always been into fashion, following the most outstanding clothing arrangments and the use of accessories. Since I have been making twitter posts with my looks I have been receiving decent exposure. But it was not enough, so I thought of taking a bigger step next time. Luckily, I found this site called http://www.hotbmark.com. It collects the hottest selfies worldwide, anyone can upload its own. Sounds like a great challenge to me, this is the next big step - worldwide exposure. I decided to simply upload a picture to hotbmark and It went online. 
Soon after I was receiving enormous exposure, receiving tons of comments on my profile, which I liked of course, but It was too much for me. 
Here I am asking, should I continue with my chance to show me off or should I calm down and get a little more anti-social to stop this attention. 
I am sort of interested in becoming a model, but it would be a completely different chapter in my life. 

What would you do in such a tense situation?  :idk:  :idk:  :idk: