Bellazon

Daan van der Deen
Thumbnail

quetzales

Another remarkable find, quetzales. Thanks! :flower:  Daan has mesmerizing eyes and luscious, kissable lips; those features make him a standout amongst newcomers. His FTape layout is stunning. 

Did he have a Model Wall Q&A?  There usually is one. I will post it if you don't have the time. 

Another remarkable find, quetzales. Thanks! Flower%20for%20you.gif  Daan has mesmerizing eyes and luscious, kissable lips; those features make him a standout amongst newcomers.

Yes, Daan is quite stunning, isn't he? He's Holland's gift to the world!

THE MODEL WALL

Q&A

Daan van der Deen – a model with Hollywood good looks and a name to match!

Thick eyebrows, almond eyes and full lips help Daan command a photo, and also the catwalk. That being said, it didn’t take long for Versace to come knocking and Daan was given the honour of opening and closing their Fall/Winter 2014 catwalk show in Milan.

Daan is a star in the making and if he doesn’t land the Versace campaign we’ll eat our hats!

Birthplace: Groningen, Holland
Nickname: James Dean because of all of my smoking pictures. Or kitty because apparently my eyelashes make me look cute.

How were you scouted: My booker Ivan found me on Facebook

What’s your best feature: People say my eyelashes or my lips, I don’t know

Favourite grooming product: That powder you put in your hair to give it volume and dry it out a bit

Hobbies: Swimming and drinking white wine. Not at the same time, of course!

Fitness Regime: I go to the gym three times a week and I swim, of course. I started swimming when I was 9 so it’s a big part of my fitness regime.

Favourite Movie: Inception or Wolf of Wall Street probably, Leonardo DiCaprio is formidable!

What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Pound Cake by Drake

Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: I stay up late every single night

What is your biggest fear?: My biggest fear is getting fat

What is your dream country to visit?: Thailand

If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: I would probably still be a professional swimmer

If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: The day I opened the Versace show. Because it’s such a big deal and I had to start it, it felt like it was my show. It was amazing.

If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: W Magazine

What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: Nothing particularly funny has happened on a shoot yet but my most extraordinary shoot so far was probably the one I did with Donatella.

What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: London or Paris. London because there are loads of streets and places to go and Paris has a lot of hipsters. Hipsters are ok if there aren’t too many.

Who are your idols?: I don’t really have any idols but I really admire Sean O'Pry.

What was the last dream you remember?: I met Emma Watson at some place in Paris. (Emma Watson is my phone background.)

One word to describe yourself: Polite

Instagram handle: danielvanderdeen

How much money would you need to shave your hair off? I thought about this yesterday actually. You wouldn’t have enough money to pay me to shave it off!

ftape.com

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...