Antonia Iacobescu vs Taylor Marie Hill

JazzyJas2.0

Antonia Iacobescu or Taylor Marie Hill?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Whose face do you prefer

• Antonia Iacobescu
    • Taylor Marie Hill

• 2 months later...

One of the hardest polls I've ever seen here. Firstly because I think both of them are stunningly beautiful. Secondly, both are natural beauties who look awesome with our without makeup which is not common.Therefore and unlike you, I don't think that Antonia is just "pretty" and "forgettable". Both have impactful faces, in my opinion. For that reason, it's hard to make a decision based only on facial beauty. In that case, it would be a tie to me (even when I must admit that Antonia's facial features are a little more refined for my liking).

That's why I based my choice on overall looks. And I chose Antonia. The reasons? Her impressive facial beauty, a body to die for and that kind of sex appeal which is natural but at the same time is given by the age. She oozes confidence and sensuality while Taylor's image is pure sweetness and freshness which is logical, considering how young she is. In a certain sense I think a comparison between them is not fair. Because it's a comparison between a woman and a teenager. And their appeal is totally different.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...