Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe this girl is fifteen..I believe she used to be when started modeling...

Cuz u can't get a work license for Paris if u are under 16..

it's law...u can't walk on the runway in Paris if u are 15...

so...

I think she is 17...

15-year old February 2008 Teen Vogue cover girl and V Magazine’s Top Model for Spring 2008 Karlie Kloss might have been sent to rehab for anorexia nervosa.

Model Karlie Kloss has reportedly entered a United States treatment facility to spend a solid 8 weeks addressing her eating disorder. The model, who has been secretly battling anorexia nervosa for a year is said to be in concerning condition, however her family are reportedly “relieved” that the disorder has been caught in it’s earlier stages, before more fatal damage could occur.

Kloss, who is represented by Elite Models, is expected to make a full recovery given her determined nature, however recentl spells of fatally anorexic models have drawn extraordinary attention to the demands of a thin society, in which suffering and recovering anorexics have decreased in their rehabilitation rates.

source:google.com

ugh..

and then I found this;

Update: A lot of people have commented on this post, stating that they personally know Karlie Kloss and she is definitely not anorexic. Apparently, this story was a lie fabricated by another model that Karlie was competing with for jobs at Elite. I am really happy that Karlie is healthy and wish her the best of luck!!

ugh...thx God she hasn't that illness..

:)

• 2 weeks later...
it seems i'm the only one that just isn't feeling her.

i don't understand her appeal -- i don't find her in the least bit pretty, let alone 'gorgeous'.

her face is 'all wrong' to me. she seems like she has a scowling face.

meh, that's just my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

i don't understand her appeal -- i don't find her in the least bit pretty, let alone 'gorgeous'.

I know what you mean, I feel the same.

Maybe she's really nice as a person (and she's Leo, so a + from me ;) ) but she isn't a beauty, and I don't even see anything original about her. Not a beauty, and not ugly in an interesting way too.

I only like her on this photo:

:nicole:

post-5680-1208346865_thumb.jpg

I know what you mean, I feel the same.

Maybe she's really nice as a person (and she's Leo, so a + from me ;) ) but she isn't a beauty, and I don't even see anything original about her. Not a beauty, and not ugly in an interesting way too.

I only like her on this photo:

:nicole:

ahhahhhahhaahhaahha :laugh: