Malcolm Lindberg
Thumbnail

ewell666

• 2 weeks later...
Photographer: Sarah Louise Stedeford

Fashion: PC Williams

Skin: Bobana Parojcic using Jurlique Skincare & M.A.C Cosmetics

Hair: Takuya Morimoto using L’oreal Professional

Models: Liam Gardner @ Select Models, Jamie Tomlinson @ FM Models, Malcolm Lindberg @ Supa Models

Fashion Assistants: Rebecca Maskell + Nathan Korn

Photographer’s Assistant: Tom Ortiz

Digital Operator: Sophie Lobban

With special thanks to Loft Studios

post-5685-0-1446024627-14842_thumb.jpg

post-5685-0-1446024627-17789_thumb.jpg

post-5685-0-1446024627-24186_thumb.jpg

post-5685-0-1446024627-2703_thumb.jpg

post-5685-0-1446024627-3141_thumb.jpg

post-5685-0-1446024627-33394_thumb.jpg

post-5685-0-1446024636-88415_thumb.jpg

PULL&BEAR AW 2014/15 CAMPAIGN

Malcolm Lindberg

Text: Andrea Servert | Photo: Xevi Muntané | Styling: Elena Gisbert & Alberto Murtra

Fårö Island, in Sweden, was the place of inspiration and residency, as well as filming set, of mythic film director Ingmar Bergman. The AW 2014/2015 campaign, shot in a place like that, had to count for sure with a character who knew well the magic of the place. Swedish model Malcolm Lindberg is a newcomer in fashion world, but his sharp features –and a hair that many would kill for– make sure he’ll have a brilliant future.

Define your job in three words. Travel is fun.

What was your dream job when you where little? I’ve always been super interested in military history and for that reason I wanted to join the Army. It might be a little weird for a dream job, but that’s just what I thought back in the day.

And which was your favourite superhero? Now that’s a tough one! But I think I have to go for Batman. I just like the idea of him not having any real superpowers. He bleeds like everybody does, and still he sacrifices himself to stop the crime in Gotham City.

You’re from Sweden, what’s the best recipe from your country? Hmm, we don’t have that many Swedish dishes. Well, at least not that I know of. So Swedish meatballs!

I believe you were scouted online. What did you think when they asked you to model? At first I thought it was a guy joking or someone trying to take advantage of me somehow. But after doing some research and calls I realized that it was for real. It was an amazing feeling. I’m never going to forget that day.

Which song do you play on your iPod at 12 am? And at 12 pm? Coney Island Baby by Lou Reed! Such an amazing song!

Which plan is better: party after the show or king size bed back at the hotel? Partying, then an after party in the king size bed at the hotel.

It’s summer… Beach or mountain? Definitely the beach!

Your highlight as a model has been… Travelling around the world and gaining experience. It has really helped me developing social skills.

And in the future, what’s it going to be? That’s something I don’t know yet, and therefore can’t really give you a good answer. But I’m interested in fashion. So maybe something that involves production of denim.

If you had to choose a piece of clothing from Pull&Bear, which one would it be? I think a pair of trousers! I really like the fitting of them. But there are also a lot of nice shirts!

Tell us your secret talent! Well I can do a handstand… And I believe I have a very good judge of character.