Bellazon

Luna Schulze
Thumbnail

• 2 months later...

Name:

Luna Schulze

Agency:

2pm Model Management (Copenhagen)

Also with: Supa Model Management (London)

Height:

175 cm (5’9″)

Place of Origin:

Copenhagen, Denmark

Ethnic Origin:

Danish

Birthsign:

Libra

How discovered:

My sister walked the Freya Dalsjo ss14 show, I was there supporting her, and there I was scouted by the awesome guys from 2pm.

Favorite things:

My friend and I use a lot of time visiting all the new restaurants and cafés, I really love that, as well as I love going to the movies. I also love meeting people and travelling.

Favorite music, band:

I listen to a lot of music and therefore I don’t have any favorites like that, but right now I’m listening to Rhye (R&B musical duo), and Ukendt Kunstner (Urban duo with R&B influences).

Favorite movie, tv show:

I really love watching Entourage specially because one of the characters “Drama”, and because it never gets boring. And of course Breaking Bad is a winner as well.

Favorite designer, fragrance or beauty product:

My favorite brand would probably be Sons of William (my boyfriend’s brand). For the fragrance, Narciso Rodriguez For Her. And then I’m totally addicted to Thermal Spring Water from Avené, I use it all the time, it’s so relaxing and fun.

What would you be doing if you weren’t modeling?

I would create a lingerie line with my boyfriend, and of course become the next Agent Provocateur. I’m quite sure we will do it even though I work, because it would really be a dream coming true.

What’s something uncool that you love anyway?

Manchego cheese, I eat it all the time when I’m in my summerhouse in Spain.

Favorite modeling experience so far?

I was shooting Freya Dalsjo ss15 campaign, suddently Freya was jumping and screaming because she was so happy that it looked exactly as she dreamed of, therefore I became really glad and excited about it too.

What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?

Copenhagen is the most real city I know, the people are always positive and smiling. With the different parts of Copenhagen, it becomes possible to find a place that fits exactly who you are, what you like and what mood you’re in. Viiibes

Which brand would you really love to model for?

If Iris Van Herpen ever did something like vacuuming the models again, I would definitely participate in this, if I got the chance, haha.

Place you would love to visit:

I have always dreamed about seeing the Sea of Stars on Vaadhoo Island in the Maldives

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:

Travelling (also with work of course), and find out where my boyfriend and I are going for our next vacation, we just got home from Istanbul.

Models.com