Bellazon

13 Models, mostly catalogs

nightowl

• 4 months later...

unkB00DDCFIY0.01-A2BO0OYVBKIQJM._SCRM_.jpg

there is another thread of her somewhere. we been trying to identify her for awhile. 

I know she isn't with Nevs, Storm, Premier, Models 1, Leni's, M&P, Profile, Close Models, Profile, Bookings, and FM Agency. You can try IMG Models, Viva, Zone, Next,  Established, Elite, First Models, Paul Ribeiro, Supa Model  Management, Oxygen, Sapphires, D1 Models, and maybe even MOT or BMA.

I am not sure how old this image is. The model might not be with a london agency anymore. I even tried looking at Fords Classic boards and there wasn't any one who remotely resembled here. If we can't find her in London, I would try Hamburg and Munich next.

FYI Andrea is still modeling. Remember if a model has an agency she is still modeling. Not saying its her but just keep that in mind. That model is definitely an older model. you can tell by the eyes. just keep looking on the classic boards maybe you will find her.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...