Bellazon

Thylane Blondeau
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

She does have the right physique, look, style. She is a natural born model not because she is beautiful but because of her incredible photogenic and her charisma. This girl has more charisma on picture then most of the girls on Page 1 of the fashion models forum on BZ

I don't know her height but if u look the MELIJOE video^ u can see she has super long legs and is twice taller than the boy with her who is the same age of her

She does have the right physique, look, style. She is a natural born model not because she is beautiful but because of her incredible photogenic and her charisma. This girl has more charisma on picture then most of the girls on Page 1 of the fashion models forum on BZ

I don't know her height but if u look the MELIJOE video^ u can see she has super long legs and is twice taller than the boy with her who is the same age of her

Yes. I agree. :yes:

She has a great presence in the camera. It's quite incredible for her age.

She's such a little beauty  :Angel:

She's awesome, but I always feel like a perv when I come here.  :/

Why? :/ She doesn't look hot or sexy.

She is an incredible young model and there nothing wrong to admire her beauty.

It's maybe the society we are living in that make u feel that way?

It's sad to no be able to admire the beauty of a younger girl without thinking "Am I a perv?"

I don't find admiring her beauty perv. But the fact that she's only 13 and in her pics even much younger makes me think it's weird, when I find her thread in BABES topic, among EmRata's and Kate Upton's. For me it's close to perv! I'm not saying her pics are naughty or something. Or people who admire her are all pervs. But idk, I take this with a grain of salt. Though I admit that she's beautiful and great as a model. :idk: