Bellazon

25 Things About You

PinkCouture

• 2 weeks later...

,,,,Hmm, we have yet to see Pinky fill hers out :whistle:

Fair enough (Y)

1. I do at least one "nice" thing every day to brighten someone's day, no matter how big or small. Sometimes the little things you do for other could mean the world to them. All I could hope for is gratitude (a smile or a simple "thank you") or for them to pay it forward. Even if they don't, it's ok. It doesn't discourage me. Which brings me to ...

2. I believe people should do "nice" things because they want to, and not b/c they have to or they would like something in return.

3. All the traumatic events I have been through has made me felt beyond recovery but it has not stopped me from trying to better myself and moving forward.

4. It annoys me when someone claims to be a "good person." The fact you think that probably means you are really a shitty person.

5. I have strong views about politics and social issues especially when it comes to social injustice.

6. I have a fondness for most types of music, except for country and most hardcore hip-hop. I am especially fond of "old skool" EDM.

7. I often question am I living in a NBC situation comedy.

8. I am foodie who a picky eater. I dislike: most pork products, goat cheese/milk, most types of beans, lamb, shrimp, mac & cheese, hummus, just to name a few.

9. Someone on the train once told me I look like Khloe Kardashian. We look nothing alike except we both are medium brunettes with wavy hair, brown eyes, and considered "curvy" by societal standards.

10. I have a fondness for cute animals. Chihuahuas, ferrets and rats are not cute so if they became extinct I would be ok with it.

11. I have had at least 4 opportunities to be engaged. 3 of the times I didn't view the guy as someone I would like to mary (it just didn't feel right), and the 4th we just didn't work out.

12. I have the ability of being empathetic and seeing all sides of a situation regardless do I agree with it.

13. I consider myself quirky and an overall oddball.

14. I am germaphobe who is messy and somewhat of a hoarder.

15. After being around someone for an extended period of time I always need alone time to "breath".

16. I prefer to shop alone.

17. A lot of my opinions often contradicts those of the majority.

18. I have never traveled to Europe but is very much looking forward to doing it someday.

19. I spent a large chunk of my early childhood living in Asia.

20. I am part Chinese and Portuguese.

21. I often refer to myself as a smart person who does dumb things. I am a total klutz!

22. I have a fear of driving because I have been in 2 car accidents in 1 year.

23. I work with people with severe injuries. Their perseverance and resilience always amazes and inspires me.

24. I live near quite a few local celebs but I have yet to see them around.

25. I have a bra collection that could support a refugee camp.

• 1 month later...

This topic is amazing. Great way to get to know the members. Loved readings everyones. Here are mine.

1. My name is Kevork as my username reads. And 1989 is the year I was born. 25.

2. I am overweight. Have dealt with that my whole teenage and adult life. Gained a lot of weight from 2008-2009 because in that time both my grandparents died.

3. Am currently dieting and counting calories. Have lost some weight and am enjoying this more than I ever have.

4. Can read people the moment I meet them. It's a gift. I can tell the fakes from the genuines.

5. I am born and raised in Australia and count myself an Aussie but my father is Armenian and my mother Lebanese.

6. Am a Christian. Belong to the Apostolic Orthodox denomination, but I don't practice.

7. I have a major phobia of snakes. I will curl into a ball and cry if I ever see one.

8. I have two older sisters and two older brothers. I have five nephews and one niece.

9. Find it difficult to connect with a lot of men. My three best friends are women.

10. Am a photographer. But i've tried so many things like acting, retail, door to door, bar tending, customer service, being an assistant, telemarketing.

11. Massive NRL fan (Rugby League in Australia) and my team are the Parramatta Eels. Our best player left to follow his dream of making it in the NFL and it shattered all of us fans.

12. Don't vote properly (it is mandatory to vote in Australia, I just leave it blank). I used to vote properly until a few years ago. Our government is a mess at the moment.

13. First time out of Australia was last year. Went to America it was amazing.

14. One of my dreams is to live abroad and work my way around Europe.

15. Wanted to be an olympic swimmer when I was a child.

16. Have never had a proper girlfriend. I can't be bothered with relationships.

17. Have a DVD/BluRay/TV Show collection which is 400+.

18. I cry often in movies and tv shows, I am not afraid to admit it.

19. Have read each Harry Potter book more than 5 times and have lost count how many times i've watched each movie.

20. Collect magazines which feature my favourite actors, actresses and models.

21. I like catching trains and buses. I have my alone time, and get to just think to myself.

22. Love doing things on my own. It bugs me when my sister wants me to go everywhere with her, just because she doesn't want to be alone.

23. I am legally blind. I can see but I wear very strong glasses, without them I can't see. For a time I was told I will go blind in the future. Luckily that won't happen anymore.

24. Due to me being legally blind I receive a pension from the government. But I still work and don't want that to be an excuse for me to sit at home.

25. I can't get my license due to my disability and that is the one thing that I always wanted to do, was drive.

This topic is amazing. Great way to get to know the members. Loved readings everyones. Here are mine.

11. Massive NRL fan (Rugby League in Australia) and my team are the Parramatta Eels. Our best player left to follow his dream of making it in the NFL and it shattered all of us fans.

Great to have another Rugby fan over here  :clap:

And thank you for sharing with us your 25 things about you  :hehe:

• 2 weeks later...

It was nice reading everyone's posted list. :) All of you have very interesting facts. 

Here are mine:

1) My name is Bryan.  :wave: 

2) I don't like pickles, mustard, or eggs. 

3) I'm a Leo; Gemini rising, and I'm an ENFJ.

4) I find something attractive in everyone I meet. 

5) I want to be a journalist or work in public relations. 

6) I attend concerts and museums regularly. I love them both, a lot! 

7) I fell asleep at an Andrew Bird concert once. I was seated in the front row. 

8) I have obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). I have the need to organized and clean everything.

9) I live in California. I currently live by Disneyland, but grew up I living by Universal Studios. Go figure.

10) I hate taking selfies. I still take them once in a while because people ask for my social media accounts.

11) I'm usually the overachiever in any of my classes. I got called an overachieving-hipster-douchebag once.

12) I'm not really a fan of the Hollywood blockbuster films. I like Foreign films, Documentaries, and Indie films.

13) I drink my coffee black. I don't add sweetener or cream anymore. I prefer my coffee iced, but I'll still drink it hot.

14) I've always wanted to travel to: Australia, Brazil, France, India, Italy, New Zealand, Portland, Québec, Seattle, Spain, and Vancouver.

15) I felt really stressed one night, last year, and I bought a plane ticket. I ended up taking a spontaneous trip to San Francisco by myself.

16) I had a rendezvous with my art professor that lasted for a while. I'm currently enrolled in another class this young professor is teaching.

17) I have bitchy resting face and I'm used to hearing, "When I first met you, I thought you were a (insert insulting word here)." from people.

18) I live in California, but I'm not a fan of the warm weather or the sun. My perfect weather is anything below 75º F (23ºC) and cloudy gray skies.

19) When I was 17, I met J.K. Rowling and got a signed a copy of: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I remember feeling my life was complete.

20) I secretly want to work behind the scenes for Victoria Secret in the future. I promise to sign every non-disclosure agreement (NDA) handed to me!

21) I speak English, Portuguese, Spanish, and I understand French -- despite not being able to fluently speak it. I took French for 5 years in school. I also want to learn Esperanto.

22) I originally wanted to major in Law and find work as a detective because I'm good at figuring things out, and I like using my mind a lot.

23) I have an odd habit of picking up smoking (cigarettes) for 2-3 months then dropping it cold turkey for months. When I do smoke, I limit myself to having 2-3 cigarettes a day. I've been cigarette free for over a month now and have no cravings.

24) I attended the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show viewing party at The Segerstrom Center for the Arts in 2011; therefore, The 2011 fashion show is one of my favorite shows because Alessandra, Lily Aldridge, and Miranda attended the event as well. One of my good friends running the event invited me as his guest.

25) I'm horrible at recognizing celebrities and I coincidentally tend to run into them a lot. The last celebrity I met was Lorde. Some of my favorite include: I walked past Lana Del Rey at Starbucks once without knowing it was her until I saw the madness when exiting. I also ran into Matt & Kim on the street once and asked if it was actually them. I freaked out. I met Chloë Grace Moretz at a coffee shop once. I ran into Lucy Hale at that same coffee shop, she let me and my sister skip ahead in line. The paparazzi are frightening.

^ Yay another Leo! Where did jj3 go, he needs to know the Leo gang is growing  :shifty:

15. Wanted to be an olympic swimmer when I was a child.

I wanted to be an Olympic Tennis Player when I was younger. Clearly I had no idea what the fuck I was saying since I should have been looking at grand slam titles :rofl: I just liked it because of Maria Sharapova, childhood hero TBH  :yes:

• 6 months later...

1- My full name is Katherine-Lynette Solange

2- I'm a Chelsea fanatic

3- I was born in London

4- I want to be a model

5- I root for Valencia,Barça & Atleti in the Spanish league

6- I'm a Real Madrid hater

7- My favorite 90's models are Tyra,Heidi & Gisele

8- The first VSFS I watched was the 2010 one

9- I love children but I don't want to have one right now

10- I'm single

11- I had a boyfriend a month ago but he's now dating other chick

12- I'm 21 years old

13- I'm turning 22 years old in August 

14- When I was a kid my parents called me Lynnie

15- My taste in men is weird sometimes

16- I find hot to Gabi Fernandez,Jesus Gamez,Mario Mandzukic,Antoine Griezmann and Arda Turan from Atleti and Dani Alves,Rafinha & Neymar from Barça.

17- I find Simeone hot too

18- I don't like Justin Bieber

19- One Direction and their fans bore me

20- I love Demi Lovato

21- My favorite song is When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne

22- I'm starting to like Fifth Harmony

23- I'm obsessed with the Spanish version of Tu Cara Me Suena

24- I'm blonde and have blue eyes

25- I like to sing when I'm alone in my room