Bellazon

25 Things About You

PinkCouture

• 10 months later...

1. I was born in Columbus, Ohio.

2. I almost became deaf as an infant due to an infection.

3. I have a Master's degree in SPED.

4. I have an extreme fear of heights due to my dad picking me up as a kid and acting like he was going to throw me off skyscrapers in NYC.

5. I don't like interacting with people in the real world because I'm an extreme introvert.

6. I'm a big sports fan and I like soccer, hockey, football, baseball, wrestling, and basketball.

7. I wrote a screenplay, but was too afraid to send it to anyone. I have several ideas for others too.

8. I'm a huge Star Wars fan, but I don't do any dress up stuff though.

9. I think I have social anxiety and would prefer to be by myself.

10. I like to play board games like Settlers of Catan, Dominion, Monopoly, Risk, etc.

11. I like to cook, experiment with different cooking methods, and come up with new recipes.

12. I'm afraid of dying alone.

13. I prefer to interact with people by internet, email, texts, Facetime, and Skype.

14. I can't live without my laptop & internet.

15. I think I have ODD because I don't like being told what to do a lot of the time.

16. My favorite types of movies are comedy, sci fi, action, and slasher horror.

17. I have severe ADHD.

18. Sometimes I play music, watch tv, and play on the computer all at the same time.

19. I smoke weed to help me with anxiety.

20. I'd rather look up how to do something that I don't know how to do & answers to questions that I don't know rather than asking someone.

21. My favorite types of music are hard rock, metal, 80's pop, classic rock, funk, and R&B.

22. I have no known allergies.

23. I'm half Italian half Lithuanian Tatar.

24. Most of my friends think I'm weird & an oddball.

25. My brother owes me 15Gs.

1. I was born in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.

2. When I was 3 weeks old, I was at my grandparents house (in the suburbs) in my crib and stopped breathing, I had to be flown via helicopter to the Children's hospital in Chicago. The paramedic revived me, saving my life as she was putting me on the helicopter.

3. That same paramedic that saved my life ended up being my Driver's Ed Teacher and Health Teacher in High School. She told that story to everyone of her health classes every year. When she told that story to my class, and revealed I was "the baby boy" that she saved, everyone was shocked.

4. I grew up in Cabrini Green, (hence my BZ name) one of the worst gang projects in the world.

5. When I was 5 years old, I moved to the suburbs with my Grandparents at first then my Aunt & Uncle so I could go to a better school system. My and Aunt & Uncle raised me all the way until I left for College,

6. My Mom had me when she was 19 years old and had a difficult time raising me while trying to work in a gang neighborhood. Which is the reason she allowed her sister (my aunt) to take custody of me. To this day I've held a very good relationship with my Mom. She did what she had to do to give me the best possible chance at life.

7. I was the cliche' Quarterback of my high school football team.

8. My favorite movies are Varsity Blues & 300. can't choose between the two.

9. At age 15, I started dating my High school/College sweetheart. We lasted 10 years, but unfortunately I ended it.

10. I DESPISE little dogs, but I ended up rescuing a Chihuahua from being left to die in a forest preserve, he was a month old. He's got the best personality ever. His name is Peanut.

11. I am 27 years old.

12. I went to Illinois State University

13. I found Bellazon by accident, I'm pretty sure I was looking for a Candice Swanepoel shoot and Bing brought me here. I lurked for awhile and then finally made an account under the name Chicago7. I've been here ever since.

14. I had a little bit of a stutter and lisp when I was younger....and I got destroyed because of it in elementary/middle school. For the most part, I've grown out of it. (with the help of speech therapy in my younger years) But to this day it's the one thing I'm most self-conscious about. (Hate talking on the phone/skype because of it. I get really bad anxiety when I have to introduce myself to new people because my name, Tim, I used to have trouble with annunciating the T). When I get really nervous, drunk, or talk too fast without focusing - I still stumble some of my words, but I try my best. And because of it, I try to donate money to a local speech therapy foundation in Chicago.

15. The only drug I've ever done is Adderall. I tried it in college to help me on a few late night study marathons.

16. I've never smoked anything before. Not one puff of a cigarette, not weed, not a cigar, not hookah. I have Asthma and never interested me to try. I might give weed a shot one day.

17. I wanted to work at the Chicago Board of Trade out of college but ended up in a completely different career. I love it though!

18. My first concert was George Strait

19. I met Taylor Swift when her and I were both 16 at Country Thunder Music Festival in Twin Lakes, Wisconsin.

20. I grew up on a farm.

21. I have one Tattoo

22. I lost my virginity at 15, two weeks before my 16th birthday.

23. I come from German ancestors on my Mother's side, and on my Father's side was Cherokee Indian and Dutch

24. I've never met my biological Father. He left when he found out my Mom was pregnant with me.

25. I am an only child, but like I said I was raised by my Aunt and Uncle, who had 5 of their own kids, which I consider basically as my siblings.

Bonus.

26. I like being in charge in most everything in life, but I have a fetish for aggressive girls in the bedroom - which is a huge turn on for me to want to be submissive.

8 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Bonus.

26. I like being in charge in most everything in life, but I have a fetish for aggressive girls in the bedroom - which is a huge turn on for me to want to be submissive.

Oh lol The same here :thumbs_up:

22 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Thanks bro!

And thanks for making me do this! ha. It was actually kind of fun looking back and thinking of all the shit that's happened to me.

It is fun to look back on your life and oddly therapeutic too. Everyone does have a story, but it's their choice to share or not.

1. I' m from Palma de Mallorca (Spanish). I am a woman/good girl
  2. I live with my pet, my cat Salvador. :p He is a member of my family.
  3. I am very independent in more things
  4. I love going to gym, and practise some cardio exercises like spinning, indoor walking, and fitness machine.
  5. I want to have a nice life, like I want me
  6. I love watch cinema about love stories, thriller, comedies and dramas (some types, from old Hollywood)
  7. I love films about fairy tales whores, like Breakfast in Tiffany, Moulin Rouge, Pretty Woman... ;) 
  8. In this moments I change a lot of things about myself, I prefer to be good in more situations
  9. I don' t like sex without love and people who only want sex
  10. I am heterosexual
  11. I like more types of clothes, jewellery, and fashion things
  12. I love my house, and in this moments, I feel very happy with it. I want to decorate with old style, like 1950/1960/1970.
  13. I like listen music when I walking by the cities
  14. I like read about psychology, mental healthy, or illness,and other similars.I like watching films about this.
  15. I don' t like fat men. My ideal physical prototype are Christian from "Moulin Rouge" or John John Kennedy Jr.
  16. I prefer persons with University studies, but I understand not all the people can go it. And not all the jobs needs university studies.
  17. I valorate beauty, but the inside persons too.
  18. I am trusty.
  19. I am positive but realistic.
  20. I like material things. I prefer new things in this moments, but in the past, I used to wear 2º hand clothes.
  21. I like traveling in holidays, but in this moment, it's very expensive for me. I would want to go France someday, specially, Paris city.
  22. I studied Social work in the University. I have a PDH about Sexology from the University too (but not medical specially).But I don' t mind work in another job like assistant shopper, secretary, support assistant or similar.
  23. Sometimes, I am very gambling :p
  24. My favorite serie is Gossip Girl, I love Blair style and clothes! Friends is my second favorite serie.
  25. I prefer Grease 2 because Stephanie is more intelligent than Sandy :p and the boy changes for hers, not she for him.

14 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

I was ready to go to 50!

14 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

^Go for it!

I'm going to add more (26-?) after some time has passed because we are in the state of constant evolution. Like it or not.

You all are aware you are allowed to make multiple lists, right? :p