Bellazon

25 Things About You

PinkCouture

The title is self-explanatory. Post 25 things about yourself :D

Some Ideas:

- What members would be surprised to know about you

- What  would you like members to know about you

- Facts about you, hobbies, habits, quirks, likes/dislikes, etc.

- You deepest darkest secrets

- Confessions you would like to make

Ready...Set...GO!!! post-2904-0-1445977609-69049_thumb.gif

• 4 months later...

1-My name's Mahi.

2-I have a Bachelor degree of Arts and Education.

3-What relate me to fashion,models,fashion shows,catalogs,candid pics is just one thing,my love to clothes(style),nothing more,nothing less.

4-I'm never a fan of certain model or certain celebrity,because of the above,clothes( I just like styles).I don't hate anyone either.

5-I like reading to death.

6-But I hate writing to death,to the degree that I hate to even put my signature on paper.

7-I like computers,I'm not interested in TV or mobile phones.

8-I like football alot,I play it too in free times.

9-I don't like social media ,as facebook,instagram,or twitter,I rarely use or check them.

10-I don't like music,movies or TV series,I watch few of them.

11-I like swimming alot,I live few kms away from the beach,I even have a beach house but I rarely swim or go there,except only this summer.

12-I don't like to drive cars,I always have someone else to drive my car for me.

13-I llike to go to gym.

14-I like to diet all time,with few exceptions,though I'm originally thin .

15-I'm originally brunette,sometimes I go blonde,both suit and work for me.

16-I have 2 sisters,one naturally blondie with green eyes.and the 2nd is brunette.We all are different looking

17-No one can tell that me and them are sisters.

17-My father was a lawyer.

18-He's dead.

19-I'm single now.

20-Most people around are armed,even some kids,I always have desire to learn to use guns,but never had the chance.

21-I was so allergic to cats,not so much now.

22-My biggest fear in life is heights,not only mountains or skyscrapers or roofs,but also even 2nd floors.

23-I don't like the PM system in forums,maybe it's needed sometimes,but I like many things to be in public,or maybe because I hate writing /typing.

24-I have thousands of pics of models and celebs in my lap,all focused on styles,not in certain model or actress.

25- I don't know how I handled to type all this,but just for being bored now,and for fun.

OK, LET'S DO THIS.

1. I'M PSYCHOLOGIST.

2. MY REAL NAME IS MARTHA, BUT MOST OF THE PEOPLE KNOW ME AS TIKA. ONCE A FRIEND WHO KNOWS MY NAME CALLED ME "MARTHA" IN FROM OF OTHER WHO DOESN'T KNEW, AND SUDENLY SHE WAS LIKE -UR NAME IS MARTHA? I THOUGH IT WAS TIKA. YEAH.

3. I'M 27 YEARS OLD, SINCE THE 26TH OF AUGUST.

4. I'M NOT MARRIED OR HAVE CHILDREN. (PASO)

5. I DON'T EVEN HAVE A BOYFRIEND RIGHT NOW, INDEED.

6. I'M USED TO REFEER MY COUNTRY AS NARNIA, BECAUSE NOTHING COMES HERE.

7. INDEED, I LIVE IN BARRANQUILLA, COLOMBIA. THE CITY FROM WHERE SHAKIRA IS FROM. MY SISTER STUDIES IN THE SAME SCHOOL WHERE SHAKIRA STUDIED WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG.

8. YES, EN BARRANQUILLA SE BAILA ASÍ.

9. MY FAVORITE PIZZA CONTAINS SHRIMP AND CHAMPIGNON, AS RARE AS IT SOUNDS.

10. MY MOTHER LENGUAGE IS SPANISH, SO IM DOING A BIG EFFORT TO TYPE IN ENGLISH

11. I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FASHION BEFORE KNOWING ABOUT MONIKA JAGACIAK.

12. FOR THAT REASON (AND A LOT MORE) SHE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE, MY FAVORITE MODEL.

13. NOW I ALSO LIKE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO I MENTION IN MY SIGNATURE.

14. MY DOG DIED A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO FROM A SICKNESS, AND HE WAS MY BABY.

15. MY OLDER SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED IN NOVEMBER IN MEXICO, SO I'LL TRAVEL THERE FOR SOME DAYS.

16. I ALMOST DIED WHEN I WAS BORN BECAUSE OF A PNEUMONIA.

17. I'M KIND OF ADDICTED TO INSTAGRAM.

18. I LIVED IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF COLOMBIA (BOGOTÁ) ALONE FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS, BUT NOW I'M BACK LIVING WITH MY MOM.

19. I GOT TO GO TO A GREEN DAY CONCERT THERE, ALSO WENT TO PARAMORE AND BRITNEY SPEARS.

20. MY FAVORITE BAND IS MCFLY.

21. I DON'T HAVE TATTOOS, AND I'VE NEVER DYED MY HAIR.

22. BUT I WANT TO DO THE FIRST.

23. I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, A FAN OF HARRY POTTER'S BOOKS AND MOVIES. I HAVE A WAND (I KNOW, THAT SOUNDS BAD).

24. I RUN AWAY AT THE MOVIES, OR CLOSE MY EYES, WHEN I KNOW THAT SOMETHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

25. I WRITE SHORT STORIES ALL THE TIME, FYI.

OK, LET'S DO THIS.

12. FOR THAT REASON (AND A LOT MORE) SHE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE, MY FAVORITE MODEL.

23. I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, A FAN OF HARRY POTTER'S BOOKS.

All of these make me love you.

You're my new favourite person. (Harry Potter fan over here  :dance: . Do you read fanfiction?)

So, here goes nothing:

1-I'm Moroccan

2-I'm 19 years old

3-I'm a med student (For unaware North Americans, we start med school right after high school [European-like system])

4-I'm a big Harry Potter fanatic.

5-My favourite model is Monika Jac Jagaciak (which you probably know from my signature and avatar). Edita Vilkeviciute is a close second.

6-I'm a bibliophile. I'm a very fast reader and I usually go through reading phases. I went through my Psychological Thriller phase, my Romance phase, my Crime phase, my Drama phase and for the past year, I've been going through an Erotica phase but all the good books I found are from the 40's, 70's etc... Everything else is just C.Grey-style shit.

7-I'm genuinely scared of Social Justice Tumblrs.

8-I've never been hooked on a show. I can only watch 2 episodes (10 at best) of anything before I get bored. Then I switch to watching random episodes and finally I just give up.

9-I'm pretty fluent in both English and French, slightly more in French.

10-I love kids. Even super-bratty rude ones. It doesn't matter as long as they haven't gone through puberty.

11-I envy redheaded girls but only if they don't have freckles. (My grandma was this way : Dark red hair and very pale freckle-less skin. It looks gorgeous)

12-I myself have light yellowish reddish brown hair and pale skin. I wish I was either very tanned or a blonde/redhead.

13-I never keep up with world news, including my own country's (politics, economy ....). My dad keeps me updated because it drives him mad.

14-I rarely get upset and when I do, it's for 5 minutes tops. I feel guilty when I get upset about things that, compared to what some people are going through, seems extremely trivial.

15-I keep waiting for something seriously bad to happen to me because I believe that no one can live a life devoid of any catastrophe.

16-I've had abdominal surgery when I was a kid but it wasn't anything too life-threatening. Still have scarring though.

17-I'm considering continuing my studies abroad but the places I'm interested in are pretty expensive, especially for a 3rd world country citizen. I'm looking at what kind of scholarships are available for someone like me.

18-I love sarcasm and I used to come off as very bitchy because of it. I learned to curb it for the sake of everyone around me but I still slip up.

19-I never swear in my native languages or in French. I always do in English because somehow, it doesn't feel rude at all.

20-This forum is the only place I can talk about models.

21-I've always wanted to look intimidating but I do not and I think it's because I smile too much. I'm trying to change that.

22-People, even random strangers, confide in me a lot because I apparently look like I genuinely care about them. I rarely do.

23-I'm a dog person.

24-I hate insects and I'm terrified of spiders.

25-I don't have a Twitter/Tumblr/Reddit/Instagram.

OK, LET'S DO THIS.

23. I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, A FAN OF HARRY POTTER'S BOOKS.

All of these make me love you.

You're my new favourite person. (Harry Potter fan over here  :dance: . Do you read fanfiction?)

I used to read them (and wrote a couple of them years ago), but lately I haven't had the time to do it. 

for the rest: post-64088-0-1445977622-33632_thumb.gif

1. As you know already from my username that I am a Georgia girl or a Georgia peach as some may say ( born and raised here).

I'm one of the younger members here or as Raf says one of the babies of BZ.

My nickname is Slim since I'm pretty tall and slender.

I'm actually trying to gain a little more weight now though.

I don't watch as much tv as I use to.

I'm currently transitioning from relaxed to natural hair.

If I ever have kids in the future I would prefer to have boys more instead of girls since girls run so deep in my family.

I have Native American and Jamaican ancestry.

I'm a fan of Japannese anime cartoons.

Halloween is my favorite holiday.

One of my favorite types of movies are thriller/horror movies.

My least favrite subject is math.

I'm a very chill, funny, and down to earth person as long as you don't get on my bad side.

Adriana Lima and Victoria's Secret in general are what got me into models and eventually lead me here to BZ.

I love animals especially cats.

I'm one of the few people from my graduating class that doesn't have kids yet.

My favorite colors are pink, purple, and red.

I'm a night person and love to stay up all night as long as I can.

A book has to immediatley get my attention/interest for me to continue reading it.

I cook pretty good. I just have to work on not putting too much salt in my food.

I always made good grades in school and still do so in college.

I like a variety of music.

I get along with just about all types of people and always try to never judge anyone.

I use to want to dye my hair red.

I love traveling and going new places, but love being home in my own bed the most at the end of the day.

On 9/2/2014 at 1:53 AM, Prettyphile said:

Awesome!

-----

Let's see...

1. I love music. Specially Rock music.

2. The Beatles are my favorite band, by far. Nothing comes even close. Maybe Queen.

3. But my music doesn't sound Beatles at all.

4. I'm an atheist, and I've been since I was 12 years old or so.

5. I have long hair since my last high school year, and I have no intentions of cutting it.

6. Before studying music, I studied engineering for 2 years.

7. I was very good at math and physics at high school.

8. I'm from Chile

9. The most popular musical genre here right now is Cumbia, and I hate it...!

10. I wrote my first song after watching a Sex Pistols documentary. The song was Punk, of course.

11. That was in 2003

12. In 2008 I was one of the winners of a radio show, and along some other people I went on stage with Iron Maiden during the chorus of Heaven Can Wait.

13. I love reading, something most people my age and fellow musicians sadly don't understand.

14. I prefer dogs over cats. I love dogs actually.

15. I'm not a morning person.

16. My favorite book is The Lord of the Rings. It had a big impact on me the first time I read it. I was 12 at the time.

17. Last year I went for a 93 km bicycle ride.

18. I play guitar, bass, harmonica, and I sing. 

19. I can play a little piano, but I wish I could play it decently.

20. The Simpsons is one of the best things on TV (older seasons though)

21. I have 2 older sisters and a big age difference with them.

22. I can eat A LOT, but I don't gain wait. But then again I do a good amount of sports/physical activity

23. There's nothing like a good - and I'm going to use the spanish word for it - asado!

24. I enjoy reading history, specially ancient Rome history.

25. I have spanish, basque and german ancestry. 

/

D'Oh? :huh:  What happened with mine :D :p BZers need the truth :D

1-  I'm french and i live in the south of the country. 

2-  I almost drowned in a pool at 5 and since I'm aquaphobic, why i think i'm so much fan of the swimsuit catalogs :D

3-  I did my three years of high school in a private catholic high school, it was actually pretty fun.

4-  I believe in a god, and i hope there is something after the death.

5-  I have two brothers, and i'm the younger.

6-  My favorite model is Genevieve Morton but i'm secretly in love for Xenia Deli.

7-  My favorite band is Daft Punk (even if it's a duo :D).

8-  My favorite tv show is Dexter.

9-  My favorite movie ever is Eyes Wide Shut.

10-  I love Science fiction, and i think that the futur of the human race is in the space.

11-  I practiced Rugby younger and now i still walk a lot, all the time actually.

12-  I have my eyesglasses all the time on my nose.

13-  I never practiced english before BZ.

14-  I studied Applied Arts at the univercity.

15-  I am empathic in a high level, why i think my biggest pleasure is the contemplation.

16-  I always lived in town.

17-  I like to make siggy for others members.

18-  Before i was a hardcore gamer.

19-  My favorites foods are Italian and Japanese.

20-  I dream to travel in the US and in Japan.

21-  I don't drink and i don't smoke.

22-  I play to chess and go game.

23-  I started to use the internet in 2005. 

24-  My favorites hobbies are History and Geography.

25-  If i could choose to have a superpower I would choose to fly.

I challenge Dave and DylanSuperfly :D :p ...

9) I have a heavy background in organic chemistry.

I was going to ask you if you could make meth but I suppose anyone could if they looked up the directions on the internet.  But I guess I could ask you if you know how to make meth off the top of your head?  What about acid?

WTF for Robert Trujillo really ? :o

Yeah, my brother is friends with the entire band and he introduced me to Robert  at a Halloween event I helped planned for the town of Sonoma CA. He liked my vision of Halloween so much that he asked me to start planning events for him.

Sonoma & Napa (and basically all of Northern Ca) are hidden gems for rock stars, celebrity chefs, actors, athletes, and models who want to get away from the aids that is New York/LA, avoid the tourist trap that is San Fran. It's quiet, it's wealthy, the food is beyond amazing, and there's no paparazzi so the celebs get to be themselves without being bothered.

It's so common to go downtown Sonoma on a Sunday morning and see celebs getting coffee at the Coffee Garden, or seeing them  out on a Friday night at Murphy's Irish Pub. They have respect for the locals, and the locals don't bother them. It's a win win for all.

Oh lord that's great ! :D