Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

XRzpqfiN.jpg

Alexandria Morgan, SI Swimsuit 2016 Casting Call
Meet model Alexandria Morgan, casting to be in the SI Swimsuit 2016 issue

BY KELSEY HENDRIX
Posted:
Thu Jul. 2, 2015
SI Swimsuit 2016 castings are under way, and as we search for the world's most beautiful women, we invite you to follow along on our journey through the infamous Swim Daily casting call posts. That means when we meet SI Swimsuit hopefuls, so will you! 

Next up is Alexandria Morgan, a proud Chicago sports fan and lover of guacamole! And while she may be best known for her lips, eyes and legs, we know first-hand that Alexandria's personality shines brightest! 

Join along as she plays our "Emoji Game" in the video above, and be sure to check out her bio below where she'll reveal her biggest fear, her favorite song to sing in the shower, and more! 

>> http://www.si.com/swim-daily/2015/07/01/si-swimsuit-2016-casting-call-alexandria-morgan

^ You might be right, however aren't Chanel and Lily small chested?

RIP girls, RIP in Peace. :mellow:

Even her face is... :huh:

Inb4 white knights needing to defend Alex against the naysayers; because people are not able to have opinions that goes against the masses. :pinky: 

Compare that picture to a year ago, and there is a massive difference with just about everything that is Alexandria, and the it spark is all but diminished.

This was a model I instantly fell in love with, like Josie Maran level of :heart: 's  but lately she's become unrecognizable to me and I'm kinda sad about that.

Cult Icon, I believe it was you that said she was looking like..... <blank>head.  I'm starting to see it. :cry: