Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

I'm not gonna lie, I was hoping to see her doing fashion week as well but when you look at the type of girls casted, they are very bland-looking. Alexandria has that in-your-face beauty that isn't really appreciated on the runway. I don't know, maybe she's focusing on print.

I am also anxious to see her get more work, but I trust her agent. She used to work in casting for SI and other big names, so don't worry, she's in good hands.

Gigi has her SI fame and big social media status to back her up and unfortunately, casting directors and designers are no longer for the girl with a good walk; they're looking for a girl who can give them free publicity. That's why we have girls like Gigi and Kendull on runways.

I'll post this for the third time ...

Alexandria is still under development guys, she is building her portfolio so she can work with more clients later, her agency has done this with girls before and it has worked so well, just look at Irina Sharipova.

She does have more work coming out soon tho, we just need to be patient.

I was aware of that. What I couldnt grasp is that it had been no less than 5-6 months or more since she's been under development (inc. rigorous workout etc), and yet her agency wouldnt put her name up for RTW fashion weeks this season, assuming they sincerely want her to go HF route. I could be wrong in assuming that though. THen you gotta ask what else she wanna go for? :idk:

Models are under development usually for a year or even more, it's completelly normal.

Alexandria didn't officially start modeling until June last year and yes, she wants more HF and less commercial works. Look at the roster her agency has, is not hard to tell which route she wants to go.

Well she is bigger than a runway model. Not everyone who's curvy like Alex (cough cough Gigi with help of connections) can immediately be booking shows .

What connections? :ninja:

Well to start Gigi's been featured on a widely popular reality show in North America called: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hill along side her mother who is an semi successful ex-model and socialite herself. Her stepfather is David Foster

David Walter Foster, OC, OBC (born November 1, 1949), is a Canadian musician, record producer, composer, songwriter, and arranger.[1] He has been a producer for notable musical artists including Andrea Bocelli, Toni Braxton, Michael Bublé, Chicago, Céline Dion, Jackie Evancho, Whitney Houston, Jennifer Lopez, Seal, Rod Stewart, Barbra Streisand, and Westlife. Foster has won 16 Grammy Awards from 47 nominations. Foster is the current chairman of Verve Music Group.[2]

and Her biological dad is one of the top real estate developers world wide. Gigi comes from a lot of money, connections and a built in media base of 4+ million people a week watching her family.

Gigi has been modeling since she was like two tho, even as a kid she was beautiful and had modeling potential. I think she is the only one from the celeb trend who actually has earned her place with a lot of work, is not like she decided one day "Humm maybe i want to model, I want mommy and daddy to buy me a spot in a big ass agency".

As for Alexandria, I think she'll do great and I trust her management. They're all great people who knows what they are doing.