Bellazon

Late Hello!

Nar

So I became a member quite a few days ago but this whole introduction thing kind of slipped my mind.

I'm a 19 year old North African girl and I joined this forum because this is the only place where I can actually talk about models and other celebrities (especially models, because the major A-listers and international singers are pretty much universally famous, but models? No one here knows or cares about Adriana Lima and Gisele Bundchen. My parents' generation, unlike mine, is at least aware of the Supers like Naomi, Cindy...)

I personally never cared about fashion (Still don't. Major designer collections like Prada or just A.Wang still look like garbage to me most of the time. Who the hell wears some of that...stuff?)

Anyways, I only got to know models because I read an article once about Leo mentioning Gisele so I was like "Who's that?" The rest is history.

My favourite models are Jac, Edita, Frida G, Elsa, Natasha Poly, Kate Upton, and Karlie Kloss. But I pretty much like all kinds of models from Vlada and Snejana, to Brooklyn Decker and Genevieve Morton.

So again, hello and here's a cute picture of a dog to liven this topic up:

80QOHtw.jpg

• 3 weeks later...