Bellazon

Jordan van der Vyver
Thumbnail

sarnic

Jordan is definitely one of my favorites-so stuning-love her adorable face :wub:  :heart: 

She wrote on her instagram some facts-believes what she likes etc....And she would love to visit Greece!!Wohoooo :clap: 

Here's her post:

_vandervyver Thank you @mattdos007 for my uhm ,, some or other nomination ️ 1. My birthday is on #947JoburgDayand I don't have tickets
2. I am Christian. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me which is why
3. I am strong. Even in my weakest moments I persevere
4. I get irritated with quitters. Quit your job, quit school, quit a race, a relationship- you irritate me. 
5. I am a model. It's my job. I get paid. And it isn't easy. 
6. I am in love with @MatthewJMole's music
7. Hopelessly romantic. I'm a sucker for flowers. Which I've only been given once, by @robynscott33 
8. I am happy. It's a choice and I chose it. 
9. Crazy (there's no point trying to hide it)
10. I appreciate a good piece of writing and love reading. 
11. I'll forgive you before you even do something wrong and even if you haven't apologized. Because unforgiveness makes one bitter. 
12. I love my mom, don't know what I'd do without her. My whole family actually. Family is important. @jessevdvyver 
13. I'd love to go to Greece and it will happen with @xiih Xiih
14. I am not the kind of girl guys date. I'm the kind they prove they can get and then leave. Assholes. 
15. And I don't care but on that note, I am a very caring person
16. I like to nap
17. I love my cat. Her name is sox. I got her for the Christmas after my 6th birthday by telling my dad "I know there's no Father Christmas because if there was I'd get a kitten and you don't like cats"
18. I hate people who lie. Just be straight with me. This is why I respect my enemies more than some "friends"
19. One of the reasons that; @caravan_ is my best friend
20. I have a movie quote or song lyric about almost everything. 
I nominate those tagged as well as @biancawiehe  
5d

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...