Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

How come she was never a VS Angel?  I think it's smart that she didn't become one of the models known only for VS like Alessandra and Adriana, but I'm curious as to whether she was offered a spot or not.

It has puzzled me why she, Izabel Goulart, and Ana Beatriz Barros all seemed to be among the prettiest girls in a number of the shows yet never appeared as Angels (Goulart may have for a short time, actually).

Also, does anyone have photos of her at 16 from that 1999 VS catalogue?

Thanks!

How come she was never a VS Angel?  I think it's smart that she didn't become one of the models known only for VS like Alessandra and Adriana, but I'm curious as to whether she was offered a spot or not.

It has puzzled me why she, Izabel Goulart, and Ana Beatriz Barros all seemed to be among the prettiest girls in a number of the shows yet never appeared as Angels (Goulart may have for a short time, actually).

Also, does anyone have photos of her at 16 from that 1999 VS catalogue?

Thanks!

Not so long ago Isabeli said that she preferred HF more than a commercial brand like VS. Back in the day being a VS Angel meant a lot of exclusivity to the brand and Isa simply couldnt and wouldnt. Izabel Goulart was a VS Angel for 2/3 years? No idea about Ana

I have some pics! I am not able to post them now

Isabelli and ana were already angels. only a very short time. why no one remembers. in 1999 it was not my mistake. Isabelli even made a beautiful campaign with trade and everything only with gisele and adriana for VS But she and the preferred ana also sign a big contract with Loreal. And then a more rigorous system of exclusivity of angels than is currently.

Isabelli and ana were already angels. only a very short time. why no one remembers. in 1999 it was not my mistake. Isabelli even made a beautiful campaign with trade and everything only with gisele and adriana for VS But she and the preferred ana also sign a big contract with Loreal. And then a more rigorous system of exclusivity of angels than is currently.

Isa did the commercial but that doesnt make her an Angel. I just asked her agent and she said Isabeli never signed an Angel contract for VS neither did Ana. Isabeli did a lot for VS besides catalog and the annual show just like Ana without being contracted