Bellazon

Brandon Cole Bailey
Thumbnail

MauiKane

Thank you for posting these two videoclips, Mauikane! Brandon looks so beautiful and it's wonderful to see him working with the photographers for the 'Wild Kid' set. I just wish that these clips were longer. I can't believe that he looks so hot in the midst of a New York snowstorm! He must have been freezing. In these clips, we see him move with such fluidity and grace; you can tell he was trained as a dancer. Beautiful!

New York Fashion Week

Brandon walked the runway last week at NYFW:

post-20217-0-1446100811-90397_thumb.jpg

post-20217-0-1446100811-92163_thumb.jpg

post-20217-0-1446100811-93418_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately, I've been unable to ascertain which designer's show this was. If anyone can provide that information, please send it to me via personal message and I will add it to this post, or just post it yourself.

UPDATE

Mystery solved! These photos are from the runway show of Malan Breton Homme Collection at New York Fashion Week 2014. Malan Breton is a Taiwanese-born American designer.

Great additions, Mauikane, thanks! I hadn't seen the rest of these. You're right: 'amazing' is the right word for this photoshoot. The transparent cube is a truly inspired prop (Brandon in a box!) and the clothes he's wearing are original, to say the least! This rooftop must be somewhere in Brooklyn, right? We can see the Manhattan skyline in the distance (and the top of the Empire State Building.) Do you know where this is?

Great additions, Mauikane, thanks! I hadn't seen the rest of these. You're right: 'amazing' is the right word for this photoshoot. The transparent cube is a truly inspired prop (Brandon in a box!) and the clothes he's wearing are original, to say the least! This rooftop must be somewhere in Brooklyn, right? We can see the Manhattan skyline in the distance (and the top of the Empire State Building.) Do you know where this is?

No, I don't know for sure, but Brooklyn is a good guess.  What I am drawn too, though are two tall buildings off to the right with identical structures. I think I have seen them in the upper west side off  ... around the 80's.   Hmmm...now I am curious.  Hopefully, someone who is more familiar with the NYC skyline can be helpful.