Bellazon

Kate Grigorieva
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

So glad she is done with VS, didn't she say she wasn't really happy with the contract in a Russian interview because of it being so restrictive? Or something along those lines? Plus with her being married and all, she probably doesn't want to be known just for lingerie. She didn't even want her topless pic from the Angels shoot to be leaked. :/

And I would love for her to snap a Ralph Lauren campaign! She is perfect for the brand. 

I love Kate, I think she's so gorgerous and an absolutely great model. I'd be sad if she leaves VS, but to be honest she has so much outside VS than in actually VS. Plus she's done amazing befour beeing an angel. She's great in high fashion, lot's of fashion weeks, campaigns, designers love her. Think she can grow alot more in the modelling industry if she leaves VS, and I think she realized the same... Same with Jac tho 

^Someone who owns a VK fan page for Kate(I'm pretty sure) has been saying on IG that there is still possibility for contract extension for VS, but her agency is un-sure/deciding with her because she has other offers,I know Kate/Valentina(sister) reply on there so could be true.. :idk: 

That's true.

There isn't any discussions yet if there will be an extension, but she has new offers now and this new contract will not comply with the contract restrictions of VS, so her agency is not sure if renewing the VS contract will be worth it. 

I am hoping her agency goes for the other contract. She already has the VS angel status in her resume, and even if the VS contract is renewed, I think Kate's situation would not change that much. That VS contract restricted her into doing more work. It kinda ruined her career trajectory in HF. She was just starting to blossom up in the HF scene during S/S 2015  when VS signed her the following season. 

^Agree, of course if she renews I wouldn't mind, but what have VS really done for her? Other than that title on her resume? They don't use her (though that could of been in her contract to be used solely for BBV and the VSFS) :idk: I could say the same for Jac, 1 or two shoots here and there is not worth being restricted for other jobs. Jac and Kate are the only one's who don't really need VS to still book jobs. 

Regarding having to continue working (like the way she did when she debuted in 2014) at the market she was at prior to VS....... let me just say that the contract was really strict. ;) And there are BTS stuff that went on there that's why she stayed for few months in Russia. 

But truly, I am really glad that she got a chance to be a VS Angel because it really was her dream. 

I typed it into Google Translate and basically she thanks everyone for the support, says that she and her husband decided a few months ago to break up for personal reasons, the dismissal was "yellow press that likes to add spice," and that her contract was for a year but she'll still try to participate in the VSFS. 

So Kim K's marriage to Kris lasted longer than Kate's. 

What at do you suppose her (and Jac's) chances are of walking this year. I'm thinking pretty slim. VS probably wants to avoid that media coverage as much as possible, and keep the focus on the Angels and whatever social media star they get to walk. 

I never understood why she married when she had said he didn't like her modelling and besides, with her always travelling it never made sense. I don't care if she walks the VSFS, would love if she did but she has walked twice already. I don't see VS bringing ex-Angels back for the show. :idk: 

Thanks for the translate @everyboulevard !

I kinda had a feeling things were uncertain even before she got married! Even when she was at RNTM, she said her BF wasn't exactly supportive. I guess he hoped she'd just do a stint at RNTM and then be done!

I don't think we'll see her at VSFS this year, she was so underused even as an Angel so they'll probably go for either HF girl or social media star. Either way, I think Kate and Jac are going to go back to HF. Kate, moreso, since she's not as established as Jac.

Yeah, no problem! 

I don't know if we'll see her at the VSFS honestly. I mean I know I'd like to see her there but I honestly doubt it; they've already got #BodybyIza for the returning ex-Angel and although Kate has a walk better than most of their current roster, that's not really a reason to bring her back. But there's fashion week and hopefully some editorials and campaigns. 

Speaking of fashion week, here's hoping we'll see her in a Milan show! Moschino is today, I'm hoping she shows up there even if the looks are questionable. Same with Etro tomorrow and still crossing my fingers for Versace even though she hasn't walked there in a while.