Bellazon

Greetings and Good Day

skibbet

Greetings:

I have been involved with the fashion industry off and on since the mid sixties when dressing outside the box became my normal attire for the day.  I have been in the entertainment industry for over 5 decades and write, produce, and direct a long running entertainment video journal.  I work with a lot of actors, actresses, models, athletes, musicians, and competitors in the world of pageants, sashes, and crowns.  I often times get accused of spamming when I talk about what I do and why as if I am selling something or promoting something when I am merely telling people what I do and why.  I do what I do out of the love for what I do.  I like to share ideas, thoughts, and talents with those interested.  Now here is my reason for posting here.  Not in a very long time have I had my interest in the fashion and modeling industry so inspired by all the new talents from in front of and behind the cameras.  I am inspired by the new clothes, the new models, the new photographers, the new media, the new shows, and on down the line.  Places or websites like this help me keep up with the latest trends and the newest models to appear on the scene. So I visit the sites share a little of my passion for the industry and occasionally post a picture or two of a new talent I have come across or personally work with.  Have a wonder day and thank you for your time.

post-40958-0-1446078550-53612_thumb.jpg