Bellazon

Charlotte McKinney
Thumbnail

spud

^

Epic chest and figure :drool: but modeling quality, styling, makeup.......... :(  I'm still keeping my hopes up, regardless.

^ I must admit at this point that I'm hoping for the same after opening up to her work for more than just her chest only as a noticeable attribute even though it's hard to look past that.

She's really something else but good gosh her bosom is the main eye candy here, no way past that one! :chicken:

Yep  :thumbsup: .   Very round and full shape.....pretty uncommon. Her figure has a cartoony feel to it, like it's something drawn by an exotic artist.  IMO I think she needs some work with her modeling expressions and she seems to not really know what is tacky and what is not (based on her social media).  Still, she has done a couple of shoots that will eventually show up soon.

Here is something else I found: It looks like an early job of hers:

shootthecenterfold

post-40981-0-1446154501-35629_thumb.jpg post-40981-0-1446154501-36261_thumb.jpg post-40981-0-1446154501-36797_thumb.jpg post-40981-0-1446154501-38239_thumb.jpg

She works too much around her chest with her look so that's why she comes off as nothing more then a, excuse my line here, but a bimbo with huge knockers to some :D With more work on her modeling expressions as you mentioned and fine tuning her style, she has the potential to pull off some great work like fellow busty model Dioni Tabbers. But her face really does come off as generic here so that is one huge draw back too in my opinion, not the HF strength like Dioni.

Heck, at this point I just want more pics and work! :drool:

I think she's far less tacky than some models on social media - Jessica Gomes & Shanina Shaik come to mind. Endlessly flaunting their latest $3000 handbags, La Praire skincreams or whatever. Also, Charlotte doesn't seem to have fallen prey to just posting banal new-age quotes on her Instagram - many are guilty of that.

She also doesn't do the whole 'Modelling is just such a chore, jet lag, boredom' routine such as people like Dominique Piek. Try and remember all the girls who probabaly cannot even get work.

I think she looks fantastic and for a twenty-year old, she seemed remarkably well-composed and level headed in that interview. yeah, she's not supermodel material but then I haven't seen a girl in maybe five years who would qualify for that, at least to me. If you look at Kate Upton, her personality and general manner have probably propelled her career where others have failed - even though they might have been even better looking.

I hope money and fame don't ruin her.