Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

LOL ^ Are you serious? Doesn't she have time to get a new password or something coz she had to go to two events......ahahhaha 

Probably she has her reasons. But it's odd. It's almost 2 months now....Barbara DO something!

Whats the point in getting everything reset when shes doing nothing right now? All it would do is give her another thing for fans to tag her in and post their pics with her probably drunk. She'll probably get it sorted out when she is back to working, who cares that shes not live tweeting her summer expeditions.

So Barbara got nominated on TV by a Hungarian tv host to do the ice bucket challenge and send the video to the tv show, Fokusz, in the next 24 hours or/and donate to the Hungarian patients of the ALS disease. It's possible that they will show it during the next broadcast tomorrow and this is why she still hasn't done it. :)

( http://www.nlcafe.hu/sztarok/20140819/ice-bucket-rtl-gonczi-gabor/ )

So after my first theory about her second secret movie failed miserably I came up with a new one, of course! :D

Zoolander 2 may or may not already signed Cara and Suki for lead roles but they try to get more models to be involved. 

"As the premise of the movie is to poke fun at models, a lot of real runway stars will be making an appearance. Zoolander 2 will be casting a lot of models because the producers want to make it bigger and better than the first film. They will be scouting for the original big-name supermodels to be involved but they’re very aware that there are not a lot of models who can act."

And remember Brett Ratner posted this picture a few months ago: http://instagram.com/p/mAaQTZItl3/?modal=true

@realbarbarapalvin signature look! Kind of like #Zoolanders #BlueSteel #herculesmovie #WhoSaidModelsCouldntAct #HungariansRock

And yes, I will suggest every upcoming movie as her second secret movie from now on so when she finally gets a role in one I will be able to say that I knew all along :p :D

Haha well she wasn't on the list so that's good, even if she does I think every celebrity who didn't get exposed will be going through all cloud, devices and backup pictures and make sure they are secure or deleted after this fiasco.

FBI in the USA are already investigating and the last guy who leaked just one celebrity got serious jail time so whoever is involved in this are in for some serious trouble.

Well, yeah... but the problem is that one of these celebs said that those photos were old and already deleted. Okay maybe, she just referred to her phone and not the cloud but still...I don't know, I'm not an expert. But luckily yes, she wasn't on that list.

Yeah on iCloud most people never change the settings from auto backup so even when you delete from your devices it is still stored in the cloud for possible recovery incase you accidentally deleted something. I bet a lot of PR people had to teach these celebs how to change that setting for the weekend.