Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

That was expectable. She said this too in a bts video for InStyle Hungary I think, that people shouldn't expect much, this is just a really really tiny role. Well she can't be bad at least then! :D And she can get some better publicity than usual. Thank you for the info Lizzz! :)

Wow. Now that I see this photo it just came to my mind how beautiful long hair she used to have. She changed a lot. Unfortunately...

I know, she had really great hair! And as much as I loved her as a dark brunette the current colour is closer to her original one (I think she was a dark blonde) so maybe she doesn't have to dye it that often? If it would look healthy I could deal even with the orange colour  :p

(By the way have you guys seen Hercules? I went to see it expecting literally one second of Barbara and it wasn't that bad :) I think people just thought that she will have a big meaningful role and were too disappointed. But as a 20 years old model she still got lucky in my opinion. I hope she will have a second movie though, she looks really good at premieres and on the screen! :hehe:)

post-74780-0-1446155238-95542_thumb.jpg 

Allegedly they're back together...

or not... :D I don't know. I just read this... :D MAybe it's a fake account.

But it would be great if this would bring back the old Barbara. 

I don't think that just because the hooked up in Hungary that they are really back together but I was thinking awhile ago that it might be good for her.  For me she was definitely at her best when they were together.  "...But that's not why I love you", lol.